“very friendly staff”

Red Roof Inn San Antonio I-10 East
Ranked #296 of 357 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 18 November 2011

Everyone who works here is very helpful and courteous. They went out of their way to help with transportation when i needed it and everything they did was very professional.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank Emilie D

Reviewed 14 November 2011

Booked because it was a reasonable room for a marathon weekend (3 rooms). Facility was clean but run-down, and management may or may not be able or interested in accommodating your requests. Problems included no trash can, no hand towels, hot/cold mixer in shower did not work properly (either scalding hot or cold), no remote for TV, ice machine was out of order. Continental breakfast is very basic: waffle maker, toast, cereal, coffee, juice. There is a Motel 6 at the same intersection-I recommend you check there!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Dee F
Reviewed 17 October 2011

The room was cheap and the room was clean. That's about the nicest thing I can say about my stay. The bed wasn't comfortable and I didn't feel safe. It looked like the door had been kicked in and the hotel just screwed the plate back into the door jamb and tried tacking the molding that held the chain lock back into place. While the air conditioning did work well, everything else looked so worn out that I couldn't believe that a national hotel chain would franchise such a beat up old motel.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 August 2011

We stayed there for one night in August 2011. Made the reservation online. Got a call from the Front Desk agent to confirm that we were still coming. Hotel is right next to the Interstate so it is convenient for travelers.
Room was in good condition. Cleanliness was good. Bathroom could get some improvements done, it was good enough for us, but some people might think it was not enough.
The room has a fridge and a microwave. Tv has most important channels.
Front Desk staff was ok, not the friendliest. I did not like that my CC would be written down on the check in paper, I hope that information will be destroyed eventually.
Biggest complaint is the Wifi. We could not get a signal in our room at all. It was not a big deal since we checked in at 3 am and left the next morning, but others should be aware of this.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Nola76
Reviewed 12 July 2011

We booked this hotel through hotwire. We have a 10yr old son with cp that uses a wheelchair. We called the hotel to ask for an ADA accessible room and we were told they did not have one. When we asked to at least be on the first floor, we were told that we would probably be on a second floor and that they had no elevators. She did however tell me that paying more may mean that she could get something done.

We did get booked at another RRI that was more than happy to help!

My advice is don't stay here. If someone could be this cold to the needs of a child in a wheelchair I hate to think how they treat their other guest

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank 1MRF
Reviewed 18 May 2011

The staff was eager to please, the gratuitous breakfast nutritious and filling and the room quiet and clean

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank sofi53
Reviewed 4 February 2011

I stayed there with my wife and kids in late december 2010. First rooms heater wouldnt work only produced a burning smell. Second room seemed average until at night my 1 year old was itching and started crying, we checked it out and found large bed bugs. We immediatly went to front desk on our way out. THEY DID NOTHING< NO REFUND< Offered us a cup of coffee, NO JOKE a cup of COFFEE. We stayed at a different hotel burned our clothes and had the baby checked by his pediatrician. After many email to the Hotel GM NOTHING His name is Alam and he has done nothing, AVOID AVOID

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
Hyatt Regency San Antonio
Hyatt Regency San Antonio
#16 of 357 in San Antonio
Hyatt Place San Antonio/Riverwalk

Been to Red Roof Inn San Antonio I-10 East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Red Roof Inn San Antonio I-10 East

Address: 4403 I-10 East, I-10 at WW White Road, exit #580, San Antonio, TX 78219
Region: United States > Texas > San Antonio > East Side
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #296 of 357 Hotels in San Antonio
Price Range: £34 - £70 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Red Roof Inn San Antonio I-10 East 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Red Roof Inn San Antonio I-10 East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Red Roof Inn San Antonio i-10 East Hotel San Antonio