“Great stay”

Ranked #290 of 355 Hotels in San Antonio
Dallas, Texas
“Great stay”
Reviewed 10 October 2012

Overall it's very good hotel. The room was clean and comfortable. Restaurants and attractions are nearby. Very nice swimming pool. Free parking and WI-FI, but the connection was a little slow. Definitely a great place to stay. Will visit again soon.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
5 Thank Moh9520

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Waxahachie
Reviewed 24 August 2012

This is the second time I stayed here, primarily because of it's proximity to my job. It's a Red Roof, not a Hilton, just a Red Roof. The location of the property is great for restaurants and it's not too far for San Antonio's attractions. I got "clean" in the shower and I slept in the bed. That's enough about that. They offer a shuttle service to the attractions and the airport. Basic continental breakfast with a Texas-shaped waffle. Swimming pool looks enticing, but it's not my thing. No complaints, I'd do it again.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
5 Thank Jeremy S
Horizan City
Reviewed 14 August 2012

We just visited from Red Roof Inn San Antonio - Ft. Sam Houston, I was there for a whole week, i wants to say this hotel has a really good price when anybody staying longer period of time, as i got some special price then after we went to San Antonio for Splash-town which is only 2.5 miles from this hotel even though are cheapest Branded hotel on this area. Will go back again likely.

Room Tip: Staffs are really very friendly just tell them your preferences and i will prefer ask them just litt...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Romus Jhon G
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 23 July 2012

This place is not a quality hotel for the Red Roof Inn chain. This place needs major renovations inside rooms and around the complex. The staff was friendly and helpful. Wifi service was very poor. Breakfast was provided but use to be a little better. Great price but not impressed with the inn.

• Stayed July 2012
3 Thank Geowens
Edinburg, Texas, United States
Reviewed 11 July 2012

My husband stays here when he comes to work the nearby auto auction. When we come together, I use it to sleep in the morning he works the auction. It is a no frills stay, but the staff is helpful and have become familiar with us over the years. The hotel is old, but clean. There is a continental breakfast served in the mornings. They have gotten new beds, which I thought were hard as a board, but my back must have liked it because it feels great this AM! Don't expect The Ritz!

Room Tip: Right on E10 freeway in southeast San Antonio. If you aren't picky and like an inexpensive place...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
4 Thank Sandra P
Jonesboro, Arkansas
Reviewed 11 June 2012

I needed a place just to rest while dropping my son at a summer camp and booked the room because of the 85% favorable rating on Hotwire -- what a mistake! The room was horrible! The refrigerator had obvious rust and buildup on the front of the door and two of the three drawers in chest of drawers were missing the pulls. The sink was old, chipped, dingy, and needed to be replaced along with having the mildewed caulk around the edges replaced. The bathroom was even worse. When I turned on the light, I encounter an extremely large ant (could have been the queen) that I had to mash. The tub was like the sink, very dingy, scratched, and mildewed. The toilet was not one I wanted to use; it was filthy inside. I'm not a squeamish man, and can roll with the punches but I was not going to use those facilities. The only thing that seemed decent in the room was the bed, but since everything else was nasty, I used one of my own shirts as a pillow case. Oh, the neighborhood around the area is not one that you would bring your family. It is more akin to areas around truck-stops. The breakfast consisted of waffles, some juices, and coffee; not as advertised. My wife, who didn't make the trip, later told me that I should have checked the comments on this site first. I will next time.

Room Tip: Stay away, far away!
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank simply t
Pacific, Missouri
Reviewed 18 November 2011

Everyone who works here is very helpful and courteous. They went out of their way to help with transportation when i needed it and everything they did was very professional.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
Comfort Inn
#274 of 355 in San Antonio
BEST WESTERN Plus Downtown North
#123 of 355 in San Antonio

Been to Red Roof Inn San Antonio I-10 East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Red Roof Inn San Antonio I-10 East

Property: Red Roof Inn San Antonio I-10 East
Address: 4403 I-10 East, I-10 at WW White Road, exit #580, San Antonio, TX 78219
Region: United States > Texas > San Antonio > East Side
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #290 of 355 Hotels in San Antonio
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Red Roof Inn San Antonio I-10 East 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Red Roof Inn, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Red Roof Inn San Antonio I-10 East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Red Roof Inn San Antonio i-10 East Hotel San Antonio