“Disquisting”

Red Roof Inn San Antonio I-10 East
Ranked #289 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I have 11 pictures documenting pubic hair on the toilet seat and toilet paper. Long dark hair stuck to the shower walls. Food stuck to the walls and mirrors. Hair even stuck to something on the wall. Liquid of some type was running down the wall. Our blanket were torn. We had a broken shower and no hot water. No batteries in the remote. The flowers had trash on them. I contacted the office to speak with manager but Mohamad Alam never once tried to contact us. I will be reported this and my pictures to the Health Department. This place is nasty!!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank duckchat

Reviewed 9 April 2014

We got the handicap room as it was on the first floor and ready for us when we checked in early and as well had a king bed. The room also had a small fridge and microwave, extra plugs, free wifi, free secure parking and a free continental breakfast. We booked on Hotwire and were pleased with the price. It was close to the interstate and within walking distance of the convention centre and Riverwalk. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the room clean and quiet. The shower was open for wheelchair use which was fine but the shower and hand shower were complicated to use. All in all we were happy with this selection and would recommend to others.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

We were going to stay here but decided not to after seeing the rooms. The first room smelled like urine, there was a wet spot in the middle of the floor, the windows facing the interstate were so dirty that you couldn't see out of them, the only thing in the bathroom was a floor mat and one towel. The bed was so worn out that if you sat on it you went to the floor and there was black hair all over the pillows. The second room they moved us to was just as dirty and there was black hair all over the pillows. When I told the front desk that u couldn't stay there and why she looked surprised that we were leaving, but they did refund my money. I will not stay there if I am back in town.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We chose this hotel from the photos that were from online (they are seriously outdated). I can say the hotel staff was very knowledgeable of the area and very helpful. The room was smelly to say the least. The room is very outdated. There were holes in the wall by the chair, the carpet was stained by the sink and the surround on the floor was peeling back from the wall. The tub is worn and slippery (no rubber mats). We did ask for extra towels and pillows and were given them right away. The bed was ok, but we found the sheets were stained with a blood spot. I was looking at myself thinking I cut myself but it was on the sheets (yuck). We gone out to buy airfreshner and it did not help. The breakfast was not what we thought. Cereal, toast and apples! The hotel is very quiet even though it is near a major interstate. If you are on a budget then this place is for you, but remember you will get what you pay for.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the red roof. It was a nice room very clean. WiFi was fast. And guest service was nice but there sign said 49.99 I was charge 59.99 which came to a total of 70.67 the next morning I asked why such a high price for me because I am alone and no pets. She said because of the rodeo and they charge extra tax for that. Now don't the city charge people at the gate for that. I'm a truck driver why would I be taxed for someone else's entertainment. This had me lil irritated. And I didn't get my $1.50 safe fee back either. Just need answered why your sign says one thing and guest service says another

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 December 2013

staff were courteous and free breakfast was satisfying. The room was OK for the price. the door to room 409 does not open easily from outside. We had to pound the door heavily to open it. I was a little worried about getting locked in but the problem was only from the outside. DO NOT LEAVE CHILDREN OR PETS ALONE INSIDE ROOM 409!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed staying at this Red roof Inn Motel. All stuffs were excellent , specially Jonny was very helpful. It was close to a very nice eating place and also room service was available what was necessary for me. It was easy to get to my meetings and close to downtown. The rate was reasonable. I will recommend to everybody.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Northeast San Antonio
Studio 6 San Antonio - Airport
Studio 6 San Antonio - Airport
#270 of 358 in San Antonio
Americas Best Value Inn-AT&T Cen...
#231 of 358 in San Antonio

Been to Red Roof Inn San Antonio I-10 East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Red Roof Inn San Antonio I-10 East

Address: 4403 I-10 East, I-10 at WW White Road, exit #580, San Antonio, TX 78219
Region: United States > Texas > San Antonio > East Side
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #289 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Price Range: £40 - £68 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Red Roof Inn San Antonio I-10 East 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Red Roof Inn, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Red Roof Inn San Antonio I-10 East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Red Roof Inn San Antonio i-10 East Hotel San Antonio