“Nice place close to airport”

Courtyard San Antonio Airport
Ranked #146 of 355 Hotels in San Antonio
“Nice place close to airport”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here on business . Many hotels in the area . Great location , clean , nice amenities , at a reasonable price .

Lobby smelled nice , nice happy hour but not free . Desk clerks were very nice . Gated parking a nice plus in an airport area .

This is a reasonable stay .

Stayed August 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Polish first
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 21 July 2014

My husband and I spent a weekend here. Being from the area we had no issues finding something to do however it's conveniently located by Papadeaux and the Texas Land and Cattle. Very excellent customer service, very sweet housekeeping, clean pool as well as a clean hot tub with a timer. We didn't utilize the gym. Our bed was super comfy. The sofa was comfortable but we didn't watch too much television during our stay. There is definitely a return trip planned in the near future.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Killeen
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Christine was the epitome of a gracious hostess. The gardenia scented lobby was a delight! The room is clean, modern and comfortable. We have a great view of the pool/courtyard. This hotel is centrally located and very easy to access/find from loop 410. We are Very pleased!

Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Txbeachmama
Orange, California
Reviewed 12 June 2014

My daughter and I stayed a night in this hotel and the staff went way above the call of duty to accommodate our travel needs. Since we are not from Texas we definitely saw Southern Hospitality shine at this place. Next time we are in town we will stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Diane92867
Laredo, Texas
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I have been choosing this hotel for almost 3 years and would never choose another one very comfortable staff is the best and very pleased! Every time I go to San Antonio I make sure to book this hotel:)

Room Tip: If you want to be near the North Star Mall that hotel would be my choice!!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Duncan, South Carolina
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Although the property is near the airport it gives the impression of a rough neighborhood. But, the front desk lady was professional and the guy working the Bistro on the night of 5/29 was very courteous and professional. He should be working in a 5-star restaurant! My room overlooked a cabaret, which was not too good. Luckily, there was not much action there!

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank FowlerBuzz
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Let me start my review by stating that I stay over 100 nights a year at different hotels and I understand that things can happen. My issue here is that when something happens and you call the front desk you expect a polite resolution. Housekeeping did not clean my room and when I got to my room at 530pm and called to notify the front desk they put me on hold for 5 mins and proceeded to tell me that housekeeping was still doing their rounds. I asked why my room had been skipped and the employee stated that he didn't know their reason or schedule but that if I wanted they could clean it. He did not apologize or offer any excuse.

As far as noise from airport, I was actually impressed at how quiet this hotel was.

I would not stay here again due to the lack of courtesy.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ANGEL_L_FONTANEZ
Michael S, Manager at Courtyard San Antonio Airport, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Dear ANGEL_L_FONTANEZ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

First, please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused you. I can appreciate how frustrating it may have been to experience a problem but not receive an apology.

Our goal is to provide every guest with an elite experience that will enable them to enjoy a refreshing and energizing stay. In the rare instance when we fail to meet this goal, our first priority is to apologize immediately and then resolve the issue.

I want to assure you that I will be sharing your comments with our team and reviewing the impact an apology can have when addressing a problem.

Should I be able to provide you any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Michael Salter