“GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #202 of 353 Hotels in San Antonio
San Antonio, Texas
“GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

This hotel has limited parking and the day I was there a couple of cars were vandalized during the day! They have no one around to help. One person at the front desk to answer the telephones, sell junk food and tend to customers. The computer room was a joke. No one knew anything about the computers and/or printer. The hotel had a very limited sitting area where there was one cook and NO ATTENDANTS! One of the worst hotels I have ever been to. No access (walking distance) place to get something to eat and drink. The food they had there was horrible! I would NEVER recommend this place!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Keith H, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio - NW I-10, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
I'm can understand your disappointment with your stay and would like to apologize for the issues mentioned. We will review each of the items and work to make improvements. Thank you for bringing them to my attention. We hope you will give us another opportunity to service you in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Dallas, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

Was a nice stay with a great, free breakfast. It is very close to I-10 going West toward Boerne or Fredricksburg, and it is also very close to LaCanterra and The Rim shopping. It is also a straight shot to downtown via I-10

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for staying with us and I'm glad the location worked out. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Laredo, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013

This hotel is very comfortable and offers things to do. I am not a morning person, but I actually set an alarm to wake up for their breakfast and I was not disappointed ! The room and restroom was very clean and the bed was really comfortable.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and in particular the breakfast. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your return stay with us.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

Overall our stay was very nice. It was close to where we wanted to go out out. The price was fair in my opinion and staff was friendly and able to check me in early on a Saturday, I very much appreciated that! Thank you again.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Keith H, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio - NW I-10, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
We are glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciate the feedback. We look forward to your return visit.
Seminole, Texas, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

Floors and bathrooms dirty - water would not shut off in bathtub - reported but no action taken. Worst of all there was hair in linens on bed. I don't recommend this hotel to anyone. Room had musty odd odor probably from running water in tub that would not shut off.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Keith H, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio - NW I-10, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
First of all, I would like to apologize for the issues you mentioned regarding your suite on your recent stay. We will immediately take action on these items and appreciate you bringing them to our attention. We know this stay was not up to the standard you should expect from our hotel, but we hope you will give us another opportunity to host you in the future.
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

I am a fan of Embassy Suites overall. You can't beat the breakfast and happy hour offered every day to hotel guests. The room was clean and comfortable, the hot tub/pool area was very cold when we entered but, after getting out of the hot tub we didn't even notice the room temperature. The staff are friendly and helpful and the location is great; near the airport, river walk and local attractions.

Room Tip: We had a room right next to the elevators (not a preference) while there were several high school st...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
I'm glad your stay was comfortable and you enjoyed it. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to your return visit.
Pharr
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

Great location and service! Location is great since your close to downtown San Antonio and Fiesta Texas. Upon arrival great service within the hotel. Guests are quiet and there's hardly any noise. Your able to enjoy your stay at this hotel. Would definetely stay there again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Keith H, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio - NW I-10, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
Wonderful to hear you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to hosting you again in the future!