“Old and Gross”

Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio - NW I-10
Ranked #200 of 354 Hotels in San Antonio
“Old and Gross”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

I must say this is by far the worst Embassy suites I have ever stayed in..... This hotel is just going through the motions. Our rooms were so filthy you could tell they only come in and change the bedding and do quick wipe down before the next person checks in. The pool looks as if it has not been tended to in years.... the bottom of the pool is slimy and gross... please be careful when getting in... I slipped as I stepped in.... someone could really get hurt!!!!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank jazzyphat
Keith H, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio - NW I-10, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I don't stay at Embassy Suites very often, but this hotel was very nice. The rooms were very large and very comfortable. The in-house restaurants are good and the hotel staff was very courteous and helpful. About my only complaint was the internet connection. While I never expect much from hotel internet connections, even this connection was sub-standard.

As far as the location, it wasn't really difficult to get to from the interstate. There isn't much in the immediate vicinity, but there are plenty of restaurants and shopping located just a short distance away.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor after your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback as it assists us on improving our service and quality. I will share your comments with our entire team and of course thank them heartedly for their continued commitment to our guest satisfaction!
Montgomery, United States
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Have been staying here for years, thanks guys for your caring attitude, keep up the good will to your customers;';';';';';';';;';';';';';;';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';';'';';';';';'';';';;;';';';';'

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for your review! I will share your comments with our entire team and of course thank them heartedly for their continued commitment to our guest satisfaction!
laredo, United States
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Was a great experience. The location may be difficult to find. The noise level in the second floor is high. The service is great and the personnel are helpful. I plan to stay again in my next trip to San Antonio, Texas.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for staying with us at our hotel. I appreciate your time and feedback. We look for reviews to provide insight into our hotel, services we provide and what guests are looking for when they choose a hotel for their lodging needs. I have shared your comments with the entire hotel staff and thanked them for doing what it takes to satisfy our guests!
Alpharetta, Georgia
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Great service at a good price. Have stayed here 3 times in the last year and will come back. Hotel is very clean, and small balcony is nice for a quick fresh air. I like this hotel. Good shuttle service from Airport and to surrounding businesses. Did not need to rent a car for my trip. For $15.00 in tips went everywhere I needed to go. Real value.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

For our future guests, our hotel does offer local area shuttle and airport pick up/drop off so please let us know if we can be of service during your stay.
Fort Worth, United States
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Our stay here could not have been better! Every staff person was attentive to any needs we might have! Our anniversary was made even more special by the recognition of the Front Desk staff. This Embassy certainly lives up the reputation of the company. We will be back!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! I will share your comments with our entire team and of course thank them heartedly for their continued commitment to our guest satisfaction!
Waco, Texas
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a weekend getaway to Sea World. Our stay was great. We arrived from a three hour drive to their complimentary evening reception (popcorn,chip & salsa, drinks), which was a nice surprise. They have a pool and spa. The complimentary breakfast is great (eggs, potatoes, sausage, bacon, pancakes, fruit, yogurt, oatmeal, pastries and made to order omelets), it was perfect for my husband, kiddos and I. The hotel location was right off a major road which made it easy to get to. The rooms are nice
and cozy. We will definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed June 2014
Keith H, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio - NW I-10, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
We always feel joy when a guest as a terrific stay with us! Our 2-Room Suites provide the extra space for single travelers all the way up to multiple person family stays. This is one of our big differentiators over our competition...and the complimentary cook-to-order breakfast and evening manager's reception just makes it that much better! Thank you again for your feedback and come back and see us again soon!