“not too clean of a hotel”

Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio - NW I-10
Ranked #203 of 354 Hotels in San Antonio
okc, United States
“not too clean of a hotel”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

bad review due to not being cleaned after I arrived from a 12 hr drive. Hotel Staff is very nice, love the folks that work in the kitchen/restaurant area. Managemet is very nice and willing to work to make the best of bad situations

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Keith H, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio - NW I-10, responded to this review, 5 September 2014
Derrick,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your kind words on our staff as well as your honest input and constructive feedback on our property's offerings. We hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in the area so we may better demonstrate the complete quality hospitality you expect and deserve.

Keith Harward
keith.harward@hilton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Houston, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

I was very disappointed in my stay at the Embassy Suites hotel. The pool and the spa both were dark and murky and there was a slimmy film at the bottom of the pool and spa. After brealfast at the hotel I was ill with diarrhea for two days.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

2 Thank Samuel C
Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests are very important to our staff. I wanted to personally apologize for your experience that you had while staying with us. I have forwarded this review to all the managers regarding all of the issues you mentioned. I would like you to come back so we can show you that we can make it right. If you have any further comments or questions please do not hesitate on contacting me via e-mail or by phone.

Keith Harward
keith.harward@hilton.com
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this location during the July 4th holiday and had a good experience! The staff in the breakfast and reception area were very courteous and helpful.Also housekeeping was very prompt when we needed extra pillows or bedding. Although the facility is dated, it is very well managed!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Keith H, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio - NW I-10, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Muskogee, Oklahoma
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is in desperate need of an update! The furniture was old,worn and dirty, the carpet was stained. I found someone's dirty sock and an orange in our room. I have never seen a bathroom that small in any hotel ever! It was difficult to bathe my small boys in that tiny bathroom.The service was good and everyone was really friendly but, we will not be staying at this embassy again!

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Dameekia W
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! We would certainly welcome a multi-million dollar renovation, and it appears we have one coming soon! That being said, our dedicated team works hard to provide our guests with a very clean, friendly and service-oriented hotel and I firmly believe we hit the bulls-eye there each and every day!
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

Let me begn by praising the front desk. Our flight was delayed getting into San Antonio, TX and the car rental establishment was closed, no problem the hotel had the courtesy van there in no time.When I asked for a number of cab service that next morning (to pick up our rental car) they had the courtesy van take us again ( even when it was a little out of the jurisdiction).

When approaching the front desk we were always greeted with pleasantries. As for the breakfast and (and afternoon treats) again all I can say is , WOW! Great food , good service and a beautiful setting.

This is our second time staying at the facility and would recommend it to friends and families.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank adapts
We always feel elation when a guest as a terrific stay with us! Our 2-Room Suites provide the extra space for single travelers all the way up to multiple person family stays. This is one of our big differentiators over our competition...and the complimentary cook-to-order breakfast and evening manager's reception just makes it that much better! Thank you again for your feedback and come back and see us again soon!
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

I must say this is by far the worst Embassy suites I have ever stayed in..... This hotel is just going through the motions. Our rooms were so filthy you could tell they only come in and change the bedding and do quick wipe down before the next person checks in. The pool looks as if it has not been tended to in years.... the bottom of the pool is slimy and gross... please be careful when getting in... I slipped as I stepped in.... someone could really get hurt!!!!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank jazzyphat
Keith H, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio - NW I-10, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

I don't stay at Embassy Suites very often, but this hotel was very nice. The rooms were very large and very comfortable. The in-house restaurants are good and the hotel staff was very courteous and helpful. About my only complaint was the internet connection. While I never expect much from hotel internet connections, even this connection was sub-standard.

As far as the location, it wasn't really difficult to get to from the interstate. There isn't much in the immediate vicinity, but there are plenty of restaurants and shopping located just a short distance away.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor after your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback as it assists us on improving our service and quality. I will share your comments with our entire team and of course thank them heartedly for their continued commitment to our guest satisfaction!