“Hilton Diamond In San Antonio for NBA Finals” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio - NW I-10

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio - NW I-10
Ranked #202 of 353 Hotels in San Antonio
Suffolk, Virginia
“Hilton Diamond In San Antonio for NBA Finals”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

Came to San Antonio to see the Spurs beat the Heat in the NBA Finals and needed a place to stay last minute so I took a chance on this embassy suites - what a mistake. The rooms are old and smelly, the pool was not very clean and the food was subpar. We could not change hotels as it was a prepaid room - I would avoid this Embassy Suites if at all possible

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Keith H, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio - NW I-10, responded to this review, 5 September 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us for the NBA Finals and we apologize for the unfortunate guest room conditions. Comfort and cleanliness are important to us and we've alerted our housekeeping staff so that we can ensure we're not missing any of our processes. We appreciate your feedback and hope that if your travels bring you back to our area, you'll consider giving us another chance to serve you.

Kind regards,

Keith Harward
keith.harward@hilton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Palm City, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Being a Diamond member, I try to stay at the embassy suites brand; however, I was disappointed at this location. The lobby and meeting rooms were fine but the room I stayed in smelled like cigarette smoke and the carpets were stained and ripped up (by the bathroom). The bed and pillows were not so comfortable. Oh well, I gave it a try and would not be interested in staying at this location again. It was very disappointing unfortunately.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
I'm so sorry for your poor experience this week at our hotel. Please be assured I will be discussing your comments with our management team to work on immediate improvements. We take pride in providing the best in lodging and service so our lapses during your stay are being taken very seriously. Again, on behalf of the staff and management - I offer our apologies.
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

We stayed iin this hotel for 5 nights and we enjoyed every minute of our stay. The rooms were nice and clean, the service was very friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was nice and the happy hour was even tastier. The laundry room was easilly accessible and everything about the hotel gave us a comfortable feeling.I warmly recommend it .

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your kind words and your time to give us your feedback!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

One of the most beautiful Embassy Suites. Lobby very nice. Very friendly staff. Bartender very nice and great service at the manager's special. First time to Texas! Love the state and the hospitality!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

1 Thank 581jaynem
We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we did just that during your recent stay. I sincerely thank you for your review and please come back and enjoy our hospitality again soon.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

Always a good place to stay. It is the busy season and you could tell. Overall the hotel and room were clean. The carpets were the only issue. They were extremely dirty and stained. I would recommend this hotel. Beds are great, however pillows are NOT good. Evening reception is great, awesome breakfast as always. Great size and configuration of rooms and balcony is a nice extra.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor after your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback as it assists us on improving our service and quality. I will share your comments with our entire team as we are always looking for ways to continuously improve to better serve our guests.
Ft Worth, TX
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

Embassy Suites always raise the bar but this particular location needs some TLC. The layout of the room is weird with the bathroom sink actually being a part of the bedroom. The toilet/shower door is attached to the bedroom and is quite small. The bathroom door would not close all the way so anyone that was sitting had to hold it shut. We had 2 doubles in a very spacious room and the doubles seemed abnormally small. My wife found a small but very noticeable stain on the sheets so called to get it replaced and for that they comp'd my wifi. They definitely could fit 2 queens in there and should. As usual, the breakfast was outstanding as was the service.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback as we are constantly trying to improve our guest's experience. I shared your feedback with the hotel team and we are actively taking steps to constantly improve our hotel and level of service. It is always important for us to hear from our customers in order to better serve all our guests and to further provide a level of service that exceeds those expectations.
Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is a rather typical older Embassy Suites hotel. The staff is great, the layout is comfortable. Rooms are the standard 2-room layout, which is always good. No noise problems at all. The evening reception is well laid-out and pleasant. Made-to-order breakfast is really nice, and oatmeal and other cereals are there for those who don't want eggs and sausage.
I stay at this hotel often, because of the location. It's a good starting place to go anywhere in the San Antonio area.
I'm hoping that this ES is on the "short list" for updating, as things are getting a bit worn. Not enough to discourage me, but it's noticeable.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
We are always happy when a guest as a terrific stay with us! Our 2-Room Suites provide the extra space for single travelers all the way up to multiple person family stays. This is one of our big differentiators over our competition. Complimentary Parking and generally lower rates than downtown are a perfect combination for a great and affordable stay in San Antonio. Thank you for your review and we look forward to hosting you again soon!