“Very satisfied”

Ranked #69 of 356 Hotels in San Antonio
Bemidji, Minnesota
“Very satisfied”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I didnt stay here long. Just needed a place to sleep overnight for an early morning flight. But I was really impressed. I has just stayed a few days at a hotel south of San Antonio, paid more and got less. I stayed here, got a fantastic deal, paid less and got more. So, that alone made me happy.

I can't speak for all of the ammenities, as I wasnt able, nor did I have time, to take advantage. But, I would've paid more if I had to. The room was very clean. The bed extremely comfortable! The pillows were like sleeping on clouds and you get more than 2, which was perfect for me. It had a very modern feel, which I like and a microwave, refrigerator and coffee pot.

The staff: I didnt meet a lot of them due to my extremely short stay, but the few I did meet were very helpful and friendly. And the shuttle service to the airport was just perfect. I didnt wait long and the driver was just awesome and kind and very helpful.

Room Tip: For being on ground level and (room 119) I didnt hear a peep from outside noise or from anyone else...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
TLozano, Starwood Hotels and Resorts at Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Airport, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Dear DeeDot34,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your recent stay. I am so glad you enjoy your guest room, amenities and had an overall short but comfortable stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
mississippi
Reviewed 28 January 2014

This was my second stay and the hotel continues to perform well. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the free wifi works very well. There is a good work space in the room and the business area in the lobby was good. The bar area is excellent with great service and good food - try the shrimp tacos - great dish. There are a couple of restaurants within walking distance - but, the bar area had excellent food at very good prices. The shuttle was good - about a ten minutes wait each way. I am not sure what chain had this building prior to Four Points, but, they did a good job adding power outlets and room layout.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
TLozano, Starwood Hotels and Resorts at Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Airport, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
Dear engineer64,

Thank you for sharing your helpful feedback. We are glad you are continuing to enjoy experiences with us. We hope you to decide to stay with us again soon.
Rowlett, Texas
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Check in was smooth and the staff was friendly. Room was clean with a little more work space than some hotels. Same great Sheraton pillows and gym.

I ended up having to stay an extra day. They had no room for me so I had to find another hotel. Not their fault though. They offered their assistance finding another location.

I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Lots of activity on the main floor. People tend to smoke on the way to the entrance. I would select...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dear Tracy F,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay. I am so glad you enjoyed your guest room and our hotel features. While apologize we could not accommodate your change in plans, we do hope you stay with us again soon.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 24 January 2014

We only needed to stay 1 night and were looking for something reasonably priced, but had enough amenities and a decently sized room. We found the perfect place in Four Points.

I'm a SPG Platinum, so they gave us a suite for the night (slightly larger room, though not a full bedroom with separate living room). We were also welcomed with complimentary breakfast buffet the next morning for 2.

The room was super clean and bright. The hotel feels really new and fresh. We'd definitely come back.

The one odd theme we found was that there were warning signs around the parking lot about (Park at your own risk, etc) and the door on our hotel room had a warning to deadbolt the door when you were in the room. Not sure what happened but seems like safety was an issue at one point.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
TLozano, Starwood Hotels and Resorts at Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Airport, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Dear Songer5,

Thank you so much for writing about your recent stay. I am so glad you enjoyed your accommodations and I hope to you stay with us again soon.
Hamburg, Iowa
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Everyone at this hotel was so friendly! The bartender was super nice, the front desk people were great, the manager always said good morning, and the waitress in the restaurant offered great service. We stayed here for 3 nights and I would definitely return if we are ever in San Antonio. The room was very clean. We were next to the elevator so I wondered if we were going to hear it all night but I didn't hear it once. The rooms are very quiet and can't hear much noise going on outside. Beds are comfortable. Good location close to restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Dury Inn shuttle took me to this hotel . My reservation number was incorrect and couldn't be found according to the Front Desk Girl. I ask is this your telephone number? she said no. I'm confused. I ask well who did I give my credit card number?. she couldn't have cared less. I went to the computer in the lobby trying to find my reservation. nothing I ask this is DURY INN correct? she said yes. I said well maybe I'm at the wrong Dury Inn she said we all have the same rates. I checked in. next morning 12/25 I decided to check out. I discovered I wasn't at the Dury Inn. Dury Inn was across the street!!
wouldn't a professional front desk person be aware of this?
wouldn't a competent front desk professional call the number I showed her ?
of course she lied about the rate.it cost more to stay at
I called the Mgr. "Tony" he said he would look into it & call back. of course he didn't
he didn't care either. What was there to look into?I verified my reservation across the street
this is a unprofessional non caring hotel. This place is not 4 points in my opinion its over priced n over rated.
I'm sure this review will disappear but someone somewhere will read it.
BBB Or Consumer Affairs

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Columbus, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

We recently stayed at the Four Points on Maltzberger Rd. while in San Antonio for business. The ice storm hit Dallas, flights were cancelled, we had turned in our rental car and weren't sure when we were going to get to fly out. The staff at Four Points were so kind and so accommodating that it was hardly a hardship at all! They extended our room to us for several more days for the same great rate. They shuttled us around for free, in there Shuttle Van. The breakfast was sooooo good! Carla, the bartender, makes delicious bloody Mary's and the local beers on tap were delicious! The beds are comfortable, t.v.'s are huge, decor is modern and relaxing... Totally impressed.

• Stayed December 2013