“Clean , comfortable, convenient place of rest”

Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Airport
Ranked #57 of 354 Hotels in San Antonio
Rockaway, New Jersey
“Clean , comfortable, convenient place of rest”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

What gave my family a score on this hotel is its cleanliness, the bathroom most specially. Very comfy beds and pillows. Its very accessible to major highways and 5 minutes to the airport, I strongly recommend this place when in san Antonio

• Stayed June 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Colonial Heights, Virginia, United States
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Stayed 4 nights for 14,000 points. WHAT A DEAL! The room was clean, cozy, beds were very comfortable, small frig, no microwave, complementary wifi and bottled water. 5 minutes from airport, rental car return center- very convenient. Located about 2 miles from North Star mall & MANY eating options. It was a bit small for two double beds beds all we didwas sleep there, so it was OK. I recommend this hotel...it's nothing fancy but a very nice clean & safe place to stay.

Room Tip: No real tips for this hotel. You are either facing another hotel or Loop 410 highway. No great views...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Megan L, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Airport, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dear Gabriela W,
We are thrilled to hear you loved your stay with us. We pride ourselves on offering uncomplicated comfort, and we are happy you found your guest room to deliver just that. Additionally, we are glad you were able to explore the local area and enjoy the many nearby restaurants. Thank you for your kind review, and we hope to see you again soon. Take care.
The Woodlands
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We spent 3 nights hear using Starwood points. It was our first time to stay at a Four Points hotel and we were very impressed. The room was very large with a suite area that included a couch and ottomans that provided seating for a larger group. It was great having a fridge and microwave in the room since breakfast was not free. The room was quiet and the beds were very comfortable. The shower was equipped with dispensers of shampoo/conditioner/body wash which were very handy. We used the outdoor pool during the afternoon and it was never very busy despite being here on July 4th weekend. There was an outdoor hot tub as well but we didn't use it. The fitness room had multiple cardio machines and free weights-much nicer than many of the hotels we have stayed at. We enjoyed the outdoor patio seating areas in the evening with a nice breeze. The location worked great for us being on the north side of town. It was a little confusing to actually get to the hotel. I think this would be a great hotel to come to in the winter as well with the 2 sided fireplace that faced a nice living area as well as the outdoor seating area. Our phones worked well at the hotel and we are able to access 3G. For those wanting to be near the airport, I think this is a great choice!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Highland Village, Texas
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Great hotel... Very nice and clean inside. Rooms are very large. Convenient to the airport and all San Antonio has to offer. Local restaurants within walking distance. Fun pool for the kids. Bar with great craft beer selection for the adults.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank JohnJovi1
Vienna, Virginia
Reviewed 23 April 2014

If you find the need to depart San Antonio, TX at 0 dark 30 and don't want to fight morning traffic, consider staying at the Four Points by Sheraton right next to the entrance to the San Antonio Airport. My husband and I recently did just that and truly enjoyed our time at the hotel. The rooms were spotless, the beds super comfortable (so much so that I plan to order one of the beds soon from the manufacturer for our guest room) and breakfast before departure was very good. The staff is very accommodating and we found the price was right.

We were also close enough to a major shopping center with plenty of restaurants and shops if you find you forgot something. Give it a try -- you won't be sorry you did.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Sabia M
Houston, United States
Reviewed 31 March 2014

This is a nice hotel in a convenient location but they miss opportunities to be great. I was staying at the hotel. I had a ton of editing work to complete, so when I left at 9 in the morning I asked for housekeeping early. I told them I would be returning in two hours.

I actually did not return to the hotel for five hours. At two in the afternoon, housekeeping still had not been to my room. When I called to ask when they would be there, the front desk personnel were rude. I talk to the housekeeper and she said she hadn't serviced my room because she thought I had checked out.

I went to the reception desk and talked to the clerk with whom I had originally made the request and they still treated my request like burden although he acknowledge that I had made the request earlier. The other receptionist refused to even ask when the room would be service until I pressed. So I waited and waited in the lobby to get back in my room. I waited for over an hour.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Kevin K, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Airport, responded to this review, 6 April 2014
Dear Margaret F,

Thank you for your review. We're pleased you enjoyed our facilities, but regret to hear about your dissatisfaction regarding our guest service experience. We appreciate your feedback and will review this with our internal teams.

Thank you for staying with us. We hope you will give us a chance to make this up to you in the future. Take care!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 26 February 2014

spent a single night at the hotel on a business trip. clean and comfortable. I had breakfast down in the hotel restaurant, food was good, overall found the hotel a good value for the money spent and will definitely stay at this location again when in SA.

Room Tip: get a main level room is possible
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Kevin K, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Airport, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Dear mjackson9548,

Thank you for the great review - we're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come back soon! Take care!