All reviews san antonio airport spg property spg points front desk north star mall complimentary breakfast check in was smooth fitness room stayed here for one night shuttle service the hotel is clean outdoor pool free shuttle great place to stay nice stay awesome hotel bed was very comfortable
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Normally when I stay in San Antonio, I stay at a Marriott property but I've gotten so bored with them that I decided to stay at the Four Points. . .wonderful room, very nice staff. . .all in all a great stay - and i earned Starwood points that can be transferred into Marriott points.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chaitan M, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Hi SOUTHTXN,
Thanks for giving us folks at the Four Points a shot! I am glad you enjoyed your stay and got some of those good ol' Marriott points as well. We are excited to be part of the Marriott family now and look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed 30 November 2017

This is a wonderful property located close to the airport. The employees are very hospitable. The drivers are excellent and caring. All in all 5 star experience. Highly recommend this hotel if you are visiting San Antonio.

Room tip: Clean and nice size room.
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chaitan M, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

5 Star experience! WOW! Sunny859, thanks for an awesome review! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us, hopefully we are able to host you in the future again. Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We can't say enough about how welcomed we felt here from the time we checked in until we checked out. It started with a friendly greeting from Inelaina at the front desk. The cleanliness & size of the suite, the food & convenient location near the airport made it a perfect place to stay. We are SPG gold members & the Four Points is our preferred place to stay if possible. This one did not disappoint. Even the General Manager, Michael, showed interest in our stay. It was our first time visiting San Antonio & he offered us some suggestions for restaurants, etc. Shuttle service was friendly & accomodating. We stayed here on our arrival night & our departure night with the same experience. Kudos to everyone for making our stay so enjoyable.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank patriciak700
Chaitan M, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thanks for being a Gold Member and a loyal Four Points guest! See you next time!

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for a few nights. The hotel is easy to find and near some restaurants and a large mall. The check in was easy, and the employees were friendly.
We had a suite, which was large and comfortable for a family of five. I appreciate the fact that the living area and sleeping area each has a tv. The fridge came in handy for water. Speaking of which, a free bottle of water left in the room daily was appreciated. The bathroom was large, and I really liked the soap, shampoo, and conditioner dispenser in the shower along with the wire baskets to place your other shower items.
We did use both the pool and gym areas. Both are well appointed and secure with towels available.
The lobby and outdoor porch seating area are great. The lobby contains a full service bar and a restaurant, which is reasonably priced. We did not eat dinner at the hotel; however, we did have breakfast one morning for $9 or $10 per person. The price was right, the service was good, the food was so so.
This was my first time staying in this hotel chain, but it won't be my last because of my great experience at this location.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel was amazing. We had a hard time in San Antonio between getting lost and the staff at restaurants/ establishes not having any hospitality or being rude. Four points welcomes us cheerfully, updates me and my husbands room for free and gave us coupons for either free breakfast or fee alcoholic beverages. The bartender marabelle and the chef Chris were AMAZING and made a hard night so much better with good food and great service! I definitely recommend this place!

Date of stay: October 2017