We stayed here for 3 days/2 nights. It is very expensive, but I think you get what you pay for.
Everyone was so nice and welcoming there. I don't think I passed one employee that didn't say hello or welcome. They were helpful about the hotel and area attractions.
We paid extra to use the Regency Club which provides snacks, drinks, etc. It was nice, however, it was about $140 extra for both nights, so I don't think we would do it again. I don't think we drank and ate $140 worth. They do provide you with a continental breakfast though, so it may be cheaper for your family. The guy that worked there did tell me that in the summer season it's packed with people.. we were in the off season, so not to many people to contend with.
The grounds of the hotel were so beautiful. They have nature walking trail, pools, playground. They did a campfire with smores at sunset. The lazy river has a man made beach. There are bars and restaurants. They have bicycles you can use.
The room was gorgeous. We had a King with a rollaway bed. Everything was clean. They do turn down service when you are away at dinner.
I was a bit disappointed because the pools were supposed to be heated, but they were still pretty cold. Other than that, it was a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the true Texan hospitality of our genuine San Antonio Hill Country resort. Built upon 300 acres of the historic Rogers-Wiseman family ranch, our resort offers a unique blend of comfort and elegance. With the inviting charm of a Texas ranch house and the amenities of a luxury resort, guests can escape to a quiet retreat from everyday life. Float down our country-style lazy river, pull up a rocking chair on Aunt Mary's porch, golf 27-holes, or join our many family activities. Rich in tradition and overflowing with amenities for relaxing, playing and dining, all just 20 minutes from the San Antonio International Airport and River Walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Hill Country Hotel San Antonio
- Hyatt San Antonio
- Hyatt Hill Country Resort San Antonio
- Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort And Spa San Antonio, Texas
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio
- Hyatt Hill Country San Antonio
- Hilton Hill Country