Pricelined this trip. First of all I was charged 600 on my card for incidentals. LOL it was prepaid. After my iphone was taken, it was not returned to me until I threatened to call the police. The bellman groped me. After this ordeal, I was given points to my Hyatt card and dinner.
Almost 3 months later, on the weekend of May 20th, my credit card was charged again for 86.00. The manager, stated that it was due to Priceline not charging me enough for the room and that "this happens all the time" After several complaints I finally got my money back. I used to love Hyatt and would recommend Hyatt to friends and family. Not now, at lease not this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the true Texan hospitality of our genuine San Antonio Hill Country resort. Built upon 300 acres of the historic Rogers-Wiseman family ranch, our resort offers a unique blend of comfort and elegance. With the inviting charm of a Texas ranch house and the amenities of a luxury resort, guests can escape to a quiet retreat from everyday life. Float down our country-style lazy river, pull up a rocking chair on Aunt Mary's porch, golf 27-holes, or join our many family activities. Rich in tradition and overflowing with amenities for relaxing, playing and dining, all just 20 minutes from the San Antonio International Airport and River Walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Hill Country Hotel San Antonio
- Hyatt San Antonio
- Hyatt Hill Country Resort San Antonio
- Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort And Spa San Antonio, Texas
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio
- Hyatt Hill Country San Antonio
- Hilton Hill Country