I read many reviews and almost cancelled my stay but I am glad I didnt.
It is a very beautiful place to start and close many restaurants and museums.
When we arrived they had a mini fridge ready for us (we had requested weeks before arrival) and our room was ready.
Spacious, clean and had an Alamo view. I read other reviews about noise and room that are in view of elevators and that is true. Try to get a room high up and away from elevators if you want to open the blinds at all. The only problem I had was with the carpet. I had to use seperate socks to walk around in the room because they got dirty quickly.
I guess knowing ahead of time prepared us to pay. It was $27 total (including tax) per day and the parking is right across the street. DIdnt have a problem here. You can also take the riverwalk next to the parking elevators and walk under the street to get to the hotel. Very nice. It also leads to the real riverwalk which is next to the hotel.
We didnt dine at the Q or order any food. I do know that dinner is from 5-9pm and it gets very busy here so getting there early is important.
This is a small pool. It does have a great view. We only used it once and didnt have a problem.
They charge for this and its high. If you use their laptops downstairs you will also be charged for that. So the best thing to do is to bring your own and go downstairs instead of the room.
We traveled with a 3yr old and an 8yr old. We did leave late morning and came back late night with the kids but when we were there it was great. AC works fantastic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Texas