We stayed at the Hyatt Regency from Nov 23-26 for Thanksgiving. Great location
We did make a mistake and go to the Grand Hyatt - so remember - there are two Hyatts.
Our check-in was prompt, the room was ready and nicely renovated and clean. We were on the 11th floor with a nice view of the Alamo. The concierge was very helpful. We ate Thanksgiving dinner at the hotel and they did a very nice job and the price was very good.
check out optional parking around the hotel. Self parking was $20.00 p/day, we found a garage for $9.00 p/day within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Texas