My family and I spent 6 nights 7 days in San Antonio for the Christmas holiday and even though there was a lot of commotion because the hotel was hosting one of the teams of the Alamo Bowl, we had wonderful service, friendly people and all in all a wonderful vacation thanks to everyone at the hotel!
The Concierges went out of their way to make our stay wonderful! One of them, Richard, was very helpful, he lent us a travel book to visit Austin, found options for us to find transportation and was always so very friendly even when there were a ton of people milling around! Richard really gives service a very friendly face!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Texas