Other than the location, the Hyatt was just average. Four bellman/Doorman on duty and no one even greets you? The Front desk staff checked me in, nothing more! The Lobby is an atrium and stays so dark. Even the guest rooms are very dark-they should think about higher wattage bulbs. Housekeeping was mediocre some days forgetting my bathmat-sink clogged until I finally called down. As for the pro's---the location was wonderful, the bar and restaurant good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Texas