Perfect location right on the riverwalk, and close to the convention center. There are several room types; rooms that face into the atrium and rooms that face to the outside. Pay extra and get the outside view. The interior rooms are dark and poorly lit. In addition, if there is a loud person in the bar located in the lobby area, you will be able to hear them well into the night! However, the rooms are clean, well decorated including a fridge, reading chair, and nice size desk. The rooms are comfy Service was terrific especially in the QBar. The skypool was really nice experience and on the weekends, there is an attendant that opens the bar. There is an Einstein Bagel in the lobby for a quick breakfast and latte. Overall, nice place to stay. Service great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Texas