A lovely hotel, nicely decorated for Christmas. Our room overlooked Alamo Plaza. We had wonderful view of the holiday lights on the Plaza, which stay on from dusk til dawn. A very nice room with plenty of closet and drawer space. We normally do not ask for restaurant recommendations, using TripAdvisor, but the concierge at our hotel gave us a few great tips. All of the hotel staff were friendly and courteous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Texas