Stayed here on business with a large group and trade show at the convention center. The rooms are very nice, though a bit on the small size. My room looked toward the river walk, from inside the atrium. Nice large TV with high definition cable channels. Very nice to have a small refrigerator for my things instead of stocked with expensive drinks and candy. Very comfortable bed. From my perspective, the room had most everything you would expect and was clean. Service was good where I used it, in general I had no issues with any of the staff. This location is real good, right on the river walk. Its a great area to walk around and enjoy the sights. It did look like a hard place to have a vehicle though, so I chose not to rent a car and I'm glad I didn't. The bar has a few craft beers which is nice. I did not eat at the restaurants, so I can't offer anything there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Texas