This Hyatt has a large convention and tour crowd. The check-in and check-out process were fast, with three available desks and a very friendly staff.
Maid service was efficient, restocked the laundry and replenished all the accessories (toiletries and coffee).
All the electronics worked and could be manipulated with ease. The Wi-fi had a three-tiered pay structure, with the basic one starting at $9.95/24hr. Could certainly offer this one free for their HGP members.
The location was right smack in the middle of the action, at the NE corner of the U-shaped canal. It was great to just walk to any of the restaurants, right outside the river level lobby. It could also be noisy until the midnight hours. The Alamo was just one block down on Crockett.
For those who would prefer a quieter section of the Riverwalk, the Marriott is in a less densely retailed canal. It is also next to the Convention Center (and has the Starbucks).
On the whole, had no regret about my choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Odigeo so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Texas