My first trip to San Antonio. The Hyatt a Regency is a great example of Hyatt post modern with great modern updates. Location is awesome with easy access to the RiverWalk. Rooms are well appointed and comfy. Enjoyed a large corner room with a patio, atrium view was great for sleeping. Can also request an Alamo view room. Be sure to check out the rooftop pool! Food and catering is awesome. Staff is warm and welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Texas