This was my second visit to the Hyatt Regency; the first one was for a conference, and the second was a family vacation. The lobby of the hotel is very comfortable, with lounging space and shops. Unfortunately, they've turned off the fountain that feeds into the river. That was very cool on my last trip to watch the river flow out of the atrium and right into the Riverwalk.
The restaurant's breakfast buffet was very good, and the kids ate free. The only disappointment we had was that my parents' room across from ours had a different thermostat that didn't seem to work. Our room had a new state-of-the-art touchscreen that adjusted the temperature very well, but my parents' room was hot and had a much older thermostat that we couldn't seem to make work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Ebookers, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Texas