This hotel has an amazing location right on the Riverwalk with views of the Alamo. However, you paid the price for prime location. Self parking in the garage across the street was very pricey at $23 a night or $30 a night valet. There was a charge for Wi Fi (around $15 a day) and everything in your room (water at $5 a bottle, mini bar, etc) was sensored and charged to your room as soon as you picked it up! Thank god there was a CVS right next door.
However, the service was accommodating, the rooms were clean, modern and comfortable and overall I had a very nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the heart of the Riverwalk at Hyatt Regency San Antonio. We are the only San Antonio Riverwalk hotel directly overlooking the historic Alamo and on the Riverwalk, connecting two of San Antonio's top destinations through our 16 story atrium lobby. Be the center of our attention while you are in the center of the action taking advantage of our unequaled location in the heart of dining and entertainment venues surrounding our Riverwalk hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt San Antonio
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio Texas