This hotel is in a lovely setting right on the river walk.
It is beautiful designed and really well maintained.
Staff are efficient and friendly.
Pool is small and set in a nice court yard. We did not see any bar staff to take orders.
We did not eat at the hotel but round the river walk at various restaurants.
San Antonio was a lovely city with a great atmosphere and great for a few days.
Room was large and we had a river view, we had 2 double beds which were very small for two adults to sleep in. It was lovely to sit on the balcony of an evening watching the world go by.
Our quality of sleep was not great with the small bed and then the Irish bar which had music to 2am all nights except Sunday. They kindly upgraded us and it was value for money but we wish we had knew about the bar as sleep quality on the Monday night was poor and ended up very tired travelling the next day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the top hotels in the city, a historic hotel and Spanish hacienda style hotel, filled with charm & located on the renown River Walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotelopia, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TravelUp, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Omni La Mansion del Rio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Omni La Mansion Del Rio Hotel San Antonio
- Omni San Antonio
- Omni Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Omni
- La Mansion Del Rio
- Omni La Mansion Del Rio San Antonio, Texas