We spent Memorial Day weekend at the Omni La Mansion del Rio and we loved it!. The rooms were fairly large and a pleasant change from your ordinary hotel room. Brick wall, wood beam ceilings and French doors that led to an outdoor walkway overlooking the courtyard pool. We were hoping to upgrade to a Riverview room, but I think the pool view was more suitable for our young kids. On Saturday night they had a movie at the pool so we could basically watch it from our room.
The location could not be beat either. I loved staying on the riverwalk and the convenience of walking to area attractions, restaurants and shops. Next time I hope we have time to visit the spa!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the top hotels in the city, a historic hotel and Spanish hacienda style hotel, filled with charm & located on the renown River Walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Omni La Mansion del Rio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Omni La Mansion Del Rio Hotel San Antonio
- Omni San Antonio
- Omni Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Omni
- La Mansion Del Rio
- Omni La Mansion Del Rio San Antonio, Texas