La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Riverwalk
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$120
US$64
Hotel Gibbs Downtown San Antonio Riverwalk(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$318
US$279
US$1,855
JW Marriott
US$279
  • Pool
Omni San Antonio Hotel(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$174
US$256
US$191
TripAdvisor
All reviewsconvention centerwafflesthe river walkrivercenter mallfree breakfastself parkwithin walking distancethe breakfast areaice machinevalet parkinghot tubnice pooltwo blockseasy accesswould definitely stay here againvalet servicebeds were comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I called the reservation line and told them what i wanted and where i planned to go and they took care of the rest. I got an excellent suite in a quite part of the hotel, my wife and i look forward to our next chance to stay there.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I am a La Quinta rewards member. This is the first time I've stayed at this hotel. We waited 30 minutes for room to be ready even though we arrived a little after 3:00. I used the sleeper sofa, which broke the first time I sat on it. Maintenance was quick to arrive for a temporary fix, but the fix didn't completely hold. I moved the mattress to the floor and slept just fine. Bathroom light was possessed. Sometimes it came on, sometimes not, but we tolerated it. At the end of our stay, the hotel credited half the price of the last night's stay as compensation for the issues in our room. I did not ask them to do this...they offered. Appreciative of that. Breakfast was very nice. Pool facilities were great too. Good location if you are staying downtown and visiting Alamo, Tower, Riverwalk.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Great location and price. Enjoyed the stay and the location was even better for the price. Highly recommend this Hotel Great location and price. Enjoyed the stay and the location was even better for the price. Highly recommend this Hotel. The only negative that I have to say is, that there were not any toiletries available in the bathroom, only shampoo and soap.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2014

The rooms a clean and comfortable but staff was very accomodating and friendly. Had issues with door lock upon check-in but front desk clerk quickly moved us to a new room and upgraded us to a suite so had a lovely view and lots of room. Breakfast was OK but would have enjoyed having a different hot selection each day (it was the same everyday). Equipment in exercise room was not very good but at least they had some.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2014

the hotel is excellent, the details are not . the people in the breakfast is a chaos and la quinta personnel did nothing to fix the mess. had to await for my car for 40 minutes because the valet simply forgot to give my keys to the guy driver. can't sleep because people in the next room was making too much noise and nobody did nothing. other than that, hotel could be one of the best hotels in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family