“Family Vacation”

La Quinta Inn San Antonio South Park
Ranked #225 of 354 Hotels in San Antonio
“Family Vacation”
Reviewed 27 March 2013

the stay was nice, there was some dust on the boardbed and the toilet had water marks. The pillows were fantastic.the stay was nice, there was some dust on the boardbed and the toilet had water marks. The pillows were fantastic.the stay was nice, there was some dust on the boardbed and the toilet had water marks. The pillows were fantastic.the stay was nice, there was some dust on the boardbed and the toilet had water marks. The pillows were fantastic.the stay was nice, there was some dust on the boardbed and the toilet had water marks. The pillows were fantastic.the stay was nice, there was some dust on the boardbed and the toilet had water marks. The pillows were fantastic.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Reviewed 14 March 2013

This is a pretty great hotel, the area is awesome you are so close to everything. The only thing I wasn't happy with was that I didn't have a mini fridge in my room oh and the breakfast could be improved the waffles are a little soggy. Overall it was a great stay. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is on vacation in san antonio.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family

Pembroke Pines, Florida, United States
Reviewed 26 November 2012

We went to my grandson's Air force Graduation and stayed 7 days at the motel. It was noisy and dirty. My new slippers were black from the dirty carpet. Towels, toilet tissue and facial tissues were not restocked on a daily basis, we had to go to the front desk to get whatever housekeeping failed to replenish. I waited for the waste basket to be emptied for days. On the third day I pulled it into the center of the room, so they had to empty it or walk around it. I always bring large plastic bags for my laundry. Four days into our stay I noticed ants inside my bags. My husband went to the front desk to get some insecticide, but they did not have any in stock. We were offered a different room, but I was not sure if the other room would be any different, so we declined. We were able to control them with lysol spray that we always carry with us when we travel. When we got home, I emptied my laundry bags immediately into the washer to kill ants and bugs that survived the trip home.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Karin K
mkm1013
Reviewed 25 October 2012

Friendly and helpful staff. Older, tired property, but nt awful. Rooms were clean. Very busy and somewhat noisy. Close to mall and lots of shopping and food choices. Stayed here three times for business. Rates are okay. See other review for nearby option that is quite a bit nicer.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Texas
Reviewed 9 July 2012

We made a quick trip to San Antonio to visit family and needed a place to lay our heads for a night. The room was clean. Because it was so hot, i'm sure the air conditioner had been running all day. So there was so wet carpet that contributed to the mildewy smell. This is an older motel but for the most part has been well kept. The bathrooms need to be updated, but they are clean and usable. I wouldn't relax in this room for the week, but a night's stay it sufficed.

Room Tip: Request a king bed.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2012

Service was awesome and the room was very clean and did not smell humid.Office workers very nice and helpful. We luv this location.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family

Austin, Texas
Reviewed 11 June 2012

Our toilet clogged up; the bathtub tiles has so much mildew it was gross! No exhaust fan in bathroom. Sink in bathroom would not drain. Smoke detector was not even hooked up. We had to leave due to unsanitary conditions....I would not stay there again. They did not charge for room.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family