“Hotel Experience”

La Quinta Inn San Antonio I-35 N at Rittiman Rd
Ranked #185 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I've had excellent accomodations during my stays. The only minor problem was ants during my last stay in Rosenberg and roaches during my stay in San Antonio. I enjoy the quality and variety of foods during the breakfast period. The accomodations that you have for using internet services are excellent and I must say that you have very courteous and knowledgeable staff.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank 617adaj

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Numerous rooms had things stolen. I myself had a firearm stolen by a staff number. My door log data showed he entered the room. Our things were all gone through. He found my Glock that was hidden in my suit case. I left it in the room because so many vehicles were getting broke into.

• Stayed: February 2014

1  Thank Maribel B
Reviewed 26 December 2013

1  Thank leifletr
Reviewed 20 December 2013

We stayed at the La Quinta while in San Antonio for a family wedding. The hotel was chosen mainly for the price and location. Those were good, but the hotel itself left much to be desired. It reminded me of a Rodeway Inn. The rooms opened to the outside. We had hoped to be able to mingle with other family members, but that was not convenient with the motel style room access. The beds were comfortable, the pillows lumpy, the desk chair was comfortable, and the furniture looked a bit worn. The towels were a bit on the thin side and the bathroom amenities were very basic.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. We were able to get a late checkout so we could get ready for the wedding.

1  Thank Kalola2
Reviewed 12 December 2013

you can never get a Wi-Fi connection in the rooms, you will spend at least 1-2 hrs on the phone with their tech support that can not speak English very good.

The front desk personal is friendly thou.

You can forget about talking to house keeping unless you know Spanish, they can not speak English.

I usually stay at this motel when I come to town for business, but last few times it has gotten worse. I doubt I will stay here ever again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank mcclurea
LQGS, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn San Antonio I-35 N at Rittiman Rd, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2013

We've received your feedback regarding your recent stay at the La Quinta Inn San Antonio - I-35 at Rittiman Road. We appreciate you taking the time to voice your concerns about your stay. We're sorry you had issues both with the Wi-Fi as well as with being able to communicate with our team members. We'll use your feedback and task our team with making sure that our access points are working properly, and ensure our housekeeping team is aware of your feedback. We definitely have some opportunities for improvement!