La Quinta Inn San Antonio I-35 N at Rittiman Rd
Ranked #183 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We checked in without a reservation and very late. The only room available was a smoking room. That was fine we took what w could get. However the shower head had about 4 or 5 streams of water. If you are going to pay 100+ dollars for a room you expect to be able to take a shower.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Rooms were nice spacious clean & cool rooms upon arrival (summer time in Texas this is a super plus).Staff was friendly. No wait time for check in. Location was great only minutes away from destination.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Angelica R
Reviewed 10 June 2014

This property needs to be updated, and although the staff were friendly, they were un-professional. The pool and deck area were not well maintained. The tile coping was dirty and had several missing tiles. The pool lounges were missing straps where your "behind" goes, creating a safety hazard, as well as rendering them useless. ALL OF THEM! They had a crew of workmen, installing electrical conduit with hammer drills by the pool, as my wife and I were trying to swim and relax. We asked a nearby maid to call the manager, but he never responded. We stayed three nights, and paid $50, $99, and $40 per night FOR THE SAME ROOM! When we requested a 'fridge and microwave, they wanted to charge us an extra $5. The bathroom door was split at the bottom, and chafed with a loud scraping sound when opened or closed. There is more, but you get the drift!

Room Tip: If you like peace and quiet, stay far away from the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank h2odanzer
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Do not stay here. Trains will wake you up. Hotel needs better maintenance. All rooms have very old tubs. Go further North and stay in different part of San Antonio. When we woke up we had water roaches in the bathroom. They need to invest in better vacuum cleaners because the paper and coin was left over from past guest.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I've had excellent accomodations during my stays. The only minor problem was ants during my last stay in Rosenberg and roaches during my stay in San Antonio. I enjoy the quality and variety of foods during the breakfast period. The accomodations that you have for using internet services are excellent and I must say that you have very courteous and knowledgeable staff.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank 617adaj
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Numerous rooms had things stolen. I myself had a firearm stolen by a staff number. My door log data showed he entered the room. Our things were all gone through. He found my Glock that was hidden in my suit case. I left it in the room because so many vehicles were getting broke into.

• Stayed: February 2014