This is a great location for a hotel. It's right on the Riverwalk, right next to a mall (however crappy, but it does have a Starbucks and a food court with the weirdest "IHOP to Go") and a walk to the Alamo and the other main sights of downtown. The staff does it well, they manage to service the convention business and all the families that go there, too. There isn't anything fun or wow about it though. My only real negative was we were right next to the ice machine that is as loud at a jet engine and runs most of the night due to families taking all the ice during the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover San Antonio from convenient accommodations at San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk. Our hotel in San Antonio, Texas sits right on the Riverwalk, close to top attractions like The Alamo and near the convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott San Antonio Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk Texas