Normally, due to the price difference, I stay at the Marriott Hotel, Northwest (near I-10 and I-410 junction). But, one year, I had to come to San Antonio to work, the week before Christmas. The rates at this hotel were comparable, so I stayed here (brought my wife). A very nice location. Can walk down to the riverwalk (extension from original). Close to the River Center mall. Can easily get on one of the tour boats (right next to the hotel). The facilities were nice, staff friendly and courteous. The concierge lounge was average but very acceptable. We had a room overlooking the Riverwalk, which made for some nice views at night. Not as easy to park (in basement garage), but typical of hotels in downtown, so ok. Budget and price permitting, I'd definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover San Antonio from convenient accommodations at San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk. Our hotel in San Antonio, Texas sits right on the River Walk close to top attractions like The Alamo and near the convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott San Antonio Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk Texas