We stayed at this hotel from July 5th to July 10th for a conference and enjoyed it a lot. It has a great view of the riverwalk with a nice balcony on the room. The staff is very friendly in fact it was a coworkers bday and the cleaning made left her some cookies and milk. The only major issue was the hotel was full so you had to wait 3-5 minutes for the elevator. It would've been nice if you didn't have to pay for Wifi but it seems like that's turning into the norm. Great workout area and had a nice indoor outdoor pool and sunbathing deck. The hotel is a little older, but still nice, rooms could do with an overhaul, but still sufficient. You can walk to everything you'll need why'll in San Antonio from this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover San Antonio from convenient accommodations at San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk. Our hotel in San Antonio, Texas sits right on the Riverwalk, close to top attractions like The Alamo and near the convention center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott San Antonio Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk Texas