We stayed 4 nights for a conference. We arrived a little early but they were able to get us a room right away. We got to our room and it was a west facing room that looked at the Denny's and the freeway. We called and were told that we could not move and that there wasn't any other rooms available. We then went back down to the registration desk and the gentleman that checked us in worked very hard and got us a east facing downtown view. The standard rooms have everything you need, the only complaint i would have would be the room the size of the counters around the sink as there just isn't sufficient space around the sink for two people's stuff. The beds are comfortable and the rooms were quiet at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a historic Texas city from ideally located San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter. Situated just steps away from the legendary River Walk, our hotel in San Antonio is perfect for exploring the unique shops and restaurants that line the famous attraction. We are also within walking distance of the Alamo and near the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter Hotel San Antonio
- Marriott San Antonio
- San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter Texas