DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Antonio Airport
US$163
US$146
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$116
Hotel Gibbs Downtown San Antonio Riverwalk(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$145
US$130
HIExpress.com
Omni San Antonio Hotel(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$162
Hotels.com
US$196
US$165
  • Restaurant
Mokara Hotel and Spa(San Antonio)
US$290
US$256
Hotels.com
US$117
Best Western Alamo Suites(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$103
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
US$181
US$174
Omni Hotels
1,236 results
All reviewsdouble treesan antonio airportnorthstar mallthe north star mallwarm cookiesshuttle servicevery nice hotelfront desk staffupon checkbusiness tripeasy accessconferencefreewaycheckindowntowntexas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 April 2013

I was originally scheduled to be at the hotel for three weeks, but I only stayed five days. Being a Diamond member at Hilton hotels I have come to expect a lot from them. This hotel is great for a quick couple of nights stays, but that is all. The room was spacey and I loved the brick well. The bathroom is very small. The bathroom door when opened will hit the bathtub easily and the toilet is right next to the bathtub. You can soak your feet and use the toilet all at the same time, lol. The tv connection went in and out one day, but beside that they have a large selection of tv channels which is awesome. Not sure what cleaning products they used to clean the room, but it messed with my allergies and smelled bad. The hotel is dated and looks like it was beautiful back in the day. The staff at the hotel was friendly, even though I had to ask the manager 3 days in a row about a fridge that I requested at check in. Breakfast is a big deal to me at any hotel. Save your money and skip the breakfast buffet. The food is nasty and the fruit is old. Room service dining is a lot better for breakfast and dinner. This hotel did not live up to my expectations, so I left and went to another.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Julie R, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2013

Please accept my apologies regarding your comments on are breakfast buffet. It is very disappointing to hear you found it to be of such poor quality. I glad you found Room Service more appealing. I will review your feedback with my Executive Chef and Restaurant Manager.

You are right regarding the size of our bathrooms, they are on the compact size. That I can't change. Half of our guests rooms have fridges/microwave combos and for your group we normally pre-assign you to those rooms. But it is not acceptable to ask multiple times.

I appreciate you taking the time to tell us so can can make corrections for future guests.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

My husband and I spent two days at the hotel and were very satisfied. We had a Junior Suite which had plenty of space and comfort. Room service was speedy and the food was delicious. We particularly enjoyed the restaurant breakfast buffet.

We recommend the hotel with five stars.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Roger J
Reviewed 11 April 2013

This is a nice hotel that feels very welcoming and relaxing. Staff is very friendly, welcoming, and happy. You get complimentary hot chocolate chip cookied, yummmm! Rooms were a little bit small but ok for us. The pool area is pretty and really cool. I like the area, it made it seem like you are not in the middle of a big city but in a nice little retreat. There were a lot of kids running around unsupervised but that is not the hotels fault. Two parties were going on in the ballrooms and we stayed outside by the pool and listened to the music. It was a lot of fun. The hot tub is a little small but nice. The only problem we had was breakfast. We went to have the buffet around 9:30. There were only a few staff working, someone didn't show up. There was one waiter that was sooo helpful and apoligetic. He was very nice about everything. There were not any clean dishes. We had to wait. Also no juice or oatmeal or a few other things. They were not prepared for that rush. I felt sorry for that poor guy. We went to the front desk and told them about it and they gave us coupons for the breakfasts, which was great because the food that was there was not worth the $10 or $11 that was charged. We had a really late checkout- 2:00 and there were no problems about this. I liked this hotel and would stay again.

Room Tip: Ask for a courtyard room.
3  Thank cheermom91
Reviewed 10 April 2013

A nice hotel, great location and staff very helpful but not worth paying extra cost for in comparison to other chain hotels in the same road. Downside is only wifi in public areas unless you are a Hilton honor member and nowhere near enough sun loungers by the pool. We stayed here and at a hotel across the street during the same trip and for the cost I would say the wifi is essential and breakfast should be included in the room rate. I would sty here agin though as it was very quiet and the beds very comfortable.

Room Tip: Overlooking the pool area
1  Thank nlondon99
Reviewed 9 April 2013

The hotel rooms were nice and clean, and the breakfast buffet was good. The eggs were not as warm as they could have been, but there was an option for custom omelettes instead. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful, too.

1  Thank MMHouston