“night in Motel 6”

Ranked #254 of 354 Hotels in San Antonio
A TripAdvisor Member
“night in Motel 6”
Reviewed 19 March 2006

spent the night being lullabied to a lover's quarrel in the middle of the night and woke up with itchy skin and welts by bed bugs.

• Stayed March 2006
Eoberto l, General Manager at Motel 6 San Antonio Northeast, responded to this review, 31 January 2015
Sorry to hear about your experience with our facility. Let me be the first to apologize on behalf of Motel 6. I am the new General Manager and I have made it my goal to turn this place around. We have since been renovated with new T.V's , Floors, Vanity sinks and Desk. I would like to invite you back to try one of our new renovated rooms and let us show you a better experience. My name is Roberto Luna and if you have any issues with your stay please don't hesitate to call me. Thank you again for choosing Motel 6!

Couples
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 July 2005

carpet was horribly stained, bubble gum under sheets, and dried vomit on bedspred.

Stayed June 2005

Travellers are raving about these San Antonio hotels

Travellers also viewed these San Antonio hotels
Super 8 San Antonio Near Fort Sam Houston
Super 8 San Antonio Near Fort Sa...
#176 of 354 in San Antonio
Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio / Northeast I35
BEST WESTERN Windsor Pointe Hotel & Suites-AT&T Center
Quality Suites
Quality Suites
#209 of 354 in San Antonio
MainStay Suites by Ft. Sam Houston
MainStay Suites by Ft. Sam Houst...
#246 of 354 in San Antonio

Been to Motel 6 San Antonio Northeast? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 San Antonio Northeast

Property: Motel 6 San Antonio Northeast
Address: 4621 East Rittiman Road, I-35/I-410 at Rittiman Road, Exit #164-A, San Antonio, TX 78218
Region: United States > Texas > San Antonio
Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #254 of 354 Hotels in San Antonio
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 San Antonio Northeast 2*
Motel 6 San Antonio Northeast is conveniently located to AT&T Center, Ft Sam Houston, San Antonio Zoo and of course shopping or dining. Wi-Fi in all modern guest rooms for $2.99 per 24 hours and an outdoor pool open year round for your enjoyment. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Motel 6 San Antonio Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Motel 6 San Antonio Northeast Hotel San Antonio