“If you care about the place that you stay , don't come here !”

Mi Casa Inn & Suites
Ranked #320 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 14 March 2013 via mobile

Room smell bad , the bed smell horrible . But the sheet were clean . towels were look like dirty( they were not white ) .
When I asked reception to change the blanket they send houskeeping who were an old man who smelled alcohol . He was friendly and he changed blanket and pillow's sheet and said I change everything in your room and TIP is welcome!!!

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank farhadshot

Reviewed 20 July 2012

This place is right off the highway easy to locate and the staff was very friendly. The rooms were clean and comfortable not very big but still comfortable. I would recommend staying here if you are in San Antonio due to the location and kind staff.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 13 May 2011

Stopped by here a few years ago, the prices were reasonable and provided a good night stay! The bed was comfortable and bathroom was up to par. Definitely will stop by here if im in SA!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2008

The service people are not professional at all, they were rude and can not speak proper English language. I can not understand them, perhaps they should go back to school. Out of desperation I stayed, but will never go back again for sure. My room was manifested with roaches. The walls were dirty and has holes big enough for rats to move in too. I was told that they have internet access, but they did not. The attendant doesn't have any knowledge of what the wireless internet access is, but she claimed that the hotel has wireless internet access. I hope that the management or the owner of this place will act to make changes for the better of their business, otherwise, it should really be shut down. Consumer like me does not deserve unhealthy place like these one. Most of all, they shouldn't replenish stained and soiled towels, and those sheets and bed spreads with cigarettes burnt should be thrown away. It is only courtesy to have soap and shampoo available like of those other motels and hotels or inns.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank SanAntonioJourney
Reviewed 26 October 2007

We did not actually stay at MI CASA in San Antonio The man working the front desk that night was so rude not only to my husband but to the people in front of us that they asked for their money back and left. He was so rude and the way he spoke to my husband we told him we do not have to stay here either we can find another motel and we left too. When we went down the street to motel 6 there were several other customers there complaining about MI CASA INNS also that had left. We visit SAN ANTONIO quite often but will never go back there and will be sure to tell everyone else about our expericene. Even if you dont post this I just wanted someone to know about the man at the desk and how rude he is and how bad he made us feel, he is not someone who should be working with the public.

Stayed: October 2007
4  Thank candie3
Reviewed 20 February 2007

i am an older womwn who had to find a place to stay while i sold my home. ended up staying 9 months and make a lot of friends i will remember the rest of my life. you get what you pay for and i really believe the bad reviews came from people who were kicked out for not being the kind of guest people want staying next to them. i found my room to be clean, the help friendly and very helpful. If I ever find the need to stay in a motel again, you can bet i will go back to the Mi Casa.

• Stayed: March 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank happyguest4
Reviewed 29 August 2006

If you like :
Non smoking rooms that smell like old ash trays
Sheets that don't fit the bed
Stains on the carpeting
Holes in the ceiling
No Soap, Waste basket or TV remote
Lights that don't work.
Inhospitable hosts
And bogus charges on your credit cards after your stay
Expensive rooms-$60 for a rat hole
This place is for you!
We will Never go there again!

• Stayed: July 2006, travelled as a couple