Hilton Palacio del Rio
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
US$136
ComfortSuites
  • Breakfast included
US$171
US$165
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
US$174
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
Omni San Antonio Hotel(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$361
US$314
Hotels.com
3,135 results
All reviewsconvention centerthe rivervalet parkingself parkroom servicelobby barper daytwo blocksvalet servicerivercenter malleasy accesspilarbalconyelevatorfloorriverwalkalamo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Fantastic facility and staff with easy access to the river front via hotel elevator. Rooms and lobby were very comfortable and extremely clean. I would recommend this Hilton to anyone. The touch screen elevator system in the lobby and on every floor is awesome!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I walked in, explained the purpose of my business trip. The desk employee was quick and efficient. I had keys to my room within 2 minutes of arrival. My room was clean and neat. I had a great view of the Riverwalk.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Hilton Palacio Del Rio for a last minute getaway. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We were checked in/out by a front desk representative named Phillip. He was very accommodating and friendly. We had a blast at the hotel's pub, Durty Nelly's. Our waitress was great, and made great drink recommendations. Our room was very nice, and appeared to be newly remodeled. We definitely recommend the Hilton Palacio Del Rio for a romantic getaway. Thank you for making this last minute trip a great experience.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gabby B
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I attended a convention in San Antonio and stayed at the Hilton Palacio del Rio. The room we stayed in was really nice, with a great view of the city! The staff was very friendly, especially an employee who worked at the front desk named Philip. He was very helpful and gave us great suggestions for places to eat nearby and made us feel very welcomed. We will definitely return to this Hilton location for next year's convention!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We stayed here because I was attending a meeting. When we checked in I asked for a room with a view of the Riverwalk. We were given a high room that faced the Riverwalk right where the Riverwalk makes a turn. We could see the Riverwalk and barges from both directions. On Friday and Saturday night we watched a Spanish Show with dancing and singing and beautiful costumes that was playing in the theater on the edge of the Riverwalk from our balcony. The balcony and rooms are good size and the balcony has two chairs for sitting. The hotel is in a great location. It is close to the Alamo, Tower of Americans and of course the Riverwalk is right out the back door. When we go back to San Antonio, this is where I want to stay.

Room Tip: Get a high room with a view of the riverwalk. It is very pretty at night when all of the boats and horsedrawn carriages light up.
1  Thank bamba