4,304 results
All reviewseugene schlaffzocca restaurantthe riverheavenly bedcorner suiteroom servicebeautiful hotelvalet parkingthe entire staffconvention centerriverwalkconciergespgconferenceassociatealamobalconies
Reviewed 30 July 2013

The perfect Hotel with the perfect Service while enjoying the RiverWalk with your family while on vacation. The hotel staff is second to none as they did a superb job as always. That's why we'll always return to the Westin RiverWalk again-

Room Tip: Every room is a great one especially with a balcony view of the RiverWalk...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
executiveoffice1667, General Manager at The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2013

Thank you DTV007, for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback. Glad to hear that you rated us as perfect also. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

The perfect hotel for the Riverwalk experience. It's a great combination of the classic old hotel style but everything is fresh, clean and modern.

We had a room mix-up that was primarily the fault of a 3rd party reservation system but the hotel staff did a great job of improvising and making our stay very enjoyable. Fernando, the Housekeeping Supervisor, was exceptional. That's when you know you are dealing with quality property and a staff that cares about its guests.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank DaBoys

Thank you DaBoys, for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback on your stay at the Westin Riverwalk. Thank you for pointing out various positive aspects of the hotel from the ambiance to the exceptional service from all staff and especially Fernando. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Lots of nice things about this hotel, rooms are decent sized, common areas are comfy for relaxing, reading, or socializing. The staff were very nice and helpful. The concierge (Jose) gave us lots of advice as this was our first time to San Antonio and was very helpful offering us bottles of water before we departed on our tour around the city. We also enjoyed sitting in the restaurant overlooking the Riverwalk. On Saturdays the Riverwalk can be kind of noisy and crowded, but the section adjacent to the Westin is much more low key and less crowded. Our server Jesse was kind and attentive.

We paid extra for a Riverwalk view with balcony but I am not sure it was worth it. The River is narrow and across the way was a rather industrial looking parking garage. So not much of a view from the 4th and 5th floors (unless you like looking at parking garages) Also we were disappointed that our "balcony" was really just a small cement strip outside of the sliders in our room (maybe a foot out) with a railing. Not what I would consider a balcony as you could not walk or sit on it.

I would definitely stay here again. Overall we enjoyed our stay and the service distinguished this hotel. However, I would just be a bit more savvy about my room selection to make sure any room premium I am paying is actually worth it.

Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Susan91

Thank you susan91, for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback on your stay at the Westin Riverwalk. Thank you for pointing out various aspects of our property from our location to the excellent staff. I am also happy Jose was able to make your stay even more comfortable. We do offer rooms with bigger balconies. On your next visit feel free to request for one. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

I loved everything about this hotel. The staff was friendly and the hotel was super clean. Located off the River Walk, it is centrally located and within walking distance to great restaurants and bars in addition to the Alamo and city bus tour stops. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank kristaketter

Thank you Kristaketter, for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback on your stay at the Westin Riverwalk. Thank you for pointing out various positive aspects of the hotel from the location to our exceptional service. Thank you for staying with us we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

I recently attended a conference. The accomodations were outstanding and very comfortable. The last night there I hurt my foot, by my own fault. The staff was exceptional and extremely helpful in assisting me. I'm extremely grateful for Amanda with Security for her attentiveness and support, especially going out of her way to bring ice and an ace bandage. Joe and Bowie assisted with my checking out and loading my vehicle. They and everyone from Wendy the receptionist, to the engineering manager, Leo were extremely helpful and professional in making sure I was okay and helping me checking out smoothly. I even got a follow up call from Amanda the next day to make sure I was doing okay. Thank you all for making a difference and making my stay as comfortable as possible. I look forward to returning to the Westin Riverwalk.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Thank you MSS26 for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback on you stay at the Westin Riverwalk. I am happy you are doing better from your hurt foot. I am also delighted to know our amazing associates went above and beyond to make sure the remainder of your trip went smoothly all thanks to Amanda, Joe, Bowie and Leo. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.