4,306 results
All reviewseugene schlaffzocca restaurantthe riverheavenly bedcorner suiteroom servicebeautiful hotelvalet parkingthe entire staffconvention centerriverwalkconciergespgconferenceassociatealamobalconies
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I would like to take this moment to thank Tracy @ The Westin RiverWalk Hotel on such a blessing to me and my wife as we visited San Antonio once again. We always favor staying at the Westin and we always appreciate the great service and accommodations. Tracy went out of her way to make sure that we had a nice suite which was more than just "nice." We will visit again soon because we feel right at home at the Westin RiverWalk.

Dr and Mrs J R Williams

Room Tip: City view is better for us--we have experienced the River side as well
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
executiveoffice1667, General Manager at The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2013

Thank you JRW, for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback on your stay at the Westin Riverwalk. Thank you for pointing our many positive aspects of our hotel such as the outstanding service you received from Tracy. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

I ate in the restaurant two nights in a row. The first night I had one of the top 3 steaks I have ever had anywhere, anytime. The Tuscan filet was butter soft, had a great flavor and was cooked to perfection. I almost had it again the second night but had the lamb chops instead and they were wonderful. We bragged on the food to our waiter an he had the executive chef George Paramithas come to the table so we could express our sentiments. I travel on business a good bit and I have had many steaks in my life but I would, without any reservation, recommend this restaurant to anyone in the area. The food and service is wonderful.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
executiveoffice1667, General Manager at The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2013

Thank you Jim H, for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback on your experience at Zocca. I am elated you enjoyed your meal from Zocca. The Executive Chef Jeff Foresman and Chef de Cuisine George Paramithas do an exceptional job in creating delicious meals. Thank you for dining with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

We arrived later than anticipated and found the staff very accommodating. We were disappointed our room didn't have the view of the Riverwalk as we expected, but it was a nice spacious room with the most fabulous bed ever! The food was very pricey so we chose to eat elsewhere. I'd definitely recommend staying at the Westin if you need a place in San Antonio!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Thank you TexasSaucey, for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback on your stay at the Westin Riverwalk. Thank you for pointing out various positive aspects of the hotel such as the spacious rooms and our famous heavenly bed. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

This definitely the best hotel on the river walk in my opinion. This hotel is decorated extremely nice. The only problem I had at this hotel was that I had a food like substance on the sheets of my bed. I asked the made to change the sheet and there was no problem after that. The staff was extremely nice. The valet was amazing. They remembered us everyday and congratulated us on our gold medal we won at a basketball tournament. I like that this is the "quiet portion" of the river so you can rest without all of the hustle and bustle of other portions of the river walk. When you feel like going to the busy section of the river its only a few steps away!

Room Tip: Get a river view!!!! Its worth the extra money!!!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Thank you IM515, for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback on your stay at the Westin Riverwalk. Thank you for pointing out all the positive aspects our our hotel from the location to the service you received. I m also elated our housekeeping staff stepped up to correct your issue. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

The rooms are clean and the service was very accommodating. The only place for free wifi is in the lobby, they said it was at the pool but it is not. You have to pay for it in your room. There are no chairs on the balcony to sit on. It is on the quieter part of the river walk but can walk a couple of blocks to where all the restaurants are.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank debikc4

Thank you debikc4, for giving us your valuable feedback on your stay at the Westin Riverwalk. I appreciate that you pointed out some positive aspects of the hotel such as our cleanliness and service. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you soon.