The Westin was a good choice for a business trip - the lobby is comfortable, the rooms well appointed, and the airconditioning ( it was 103 degrees outside) worked quite well.
The restaurant/bar on the Riverwalk level is a comfortable place to eat or just hang out.
The few details -- seemed the concierge was often not on duty - just when you needed advice on where to go for dinner, or other information. The bellmen often helped out, however, The tiny gift shop - the only place in the hotel to get a water or a soda o to take to your room or on a walk, was frequently unattended.
Definitely a nice hotel, and I would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the world famous Riverwalk in San Antonio, The Westin Riverwalk is in the perfect location to relax and recharge. Expect a warm welcome when you visit our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Westin Hotel San Antonio
- Westin San Antonio
- Westin Riverwalk
- San Antonio Westin
- The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio Texas