During the last week of March, my husband and I, along with my brother and his wife, stayed at The Westin. The staff at this particular property was wonderful -a cut above the rest. Every encounter we experienced with any Westin employee at this location was excellent. From the reservationist, to the attendant at the front desk, to the server at the restaurant, to the doorman. Their attitude, professionalism and conduct reminded me of the definition of hospitality.
The breakfast buffet was hot and the food was good. No complaints there. Service was great. Employees were accessible and helpful.
Our room was on the river. Fun. You'll pay a bit more, but if you enjoy watching the activity in the evening from your balcony, it's worth it. A little noisy with the door open due to bus traffic, but Remember, the Riverwalk is in the heart of the city. Close the doors and there is no noise problem. It was nice in the evening to look out at the river and see the boats of tourists, as well as the decorated lighted carriages making their way down the street. The beds were very comfortable and the shower head in the bathroom was like a waterfall. Nice.
Loved it here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the world famous Riverwalk in San Antonio, The Westin Riverwalk is in the perfect location to relax and recharge. Expect a warm welcome when you visit our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Westin Hotel San Antonio
- Westin San Antonio
- Westin Riverwalk
- San Antonio Westin
- The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio Texas