“Claudia in SA TX wEstin river walk”

The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio
Ranked #5 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Kitt, an associate at the pool bar/snack was excellent during our stay. She was attentive, communication was clear, touched base with everyone who came to the pool area. She is great with all people: young children to the grown folks. She is an asset. At My first impression of her, when first seeing her body art/tattoos, Was a sigh. thought she was going to be everything opposite of what I described previously. She seems like an intelligent woman, I hope she is in school and furthers her career whether it be hotel/restaurant management or other.

Room Tip: Overlooking the river walk is a plus!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Cimacias
GBNCM, General Manager at The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Hello Cimacias,
Kitt is great and we love having her on our staff! Thank you for mentioning her in your review.

We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you again soon!

There are newer reviews for The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio

Reviewed 22 August 2014

The kindness and helpfulness of the staff, notably Raphael Hanson and Amanda Sanches, is above average. I'll definitely stay at the Westin Riverside next time I'm in San Antonio and I'll most certainly recommend the place.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at the hotel and had to receive a package. In order to make sure I wouldn't have any problem I contacted the hotel in advance. I was amazed at the service provided to me by Amanda Sanchez the security supervisor. Her emails were direct and concise with all the information I needed. She went beyond her duty and at the same time was very kind. When I arrived at the hotel and called in to receive my package it was taken to me by Raphael Hanson who was also extremely polite and helpful.

I don't know what is is but the Westin Riverwalk is doing something great to train and keep there associates happy and motivated! Keep up the good work!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Visiting San Antonio on business, the trip coincided with the annual Fiesta festival. At near, if not fully occupied, the serves that the hotel staff provided was outstanding. Friendly, efficient services were provided at check-in, during business meetings, for bar service and throughout my entire stay. Located on the river walk makes it great for easy access to restaurants and shops. I was impressed and would stay here again!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Don W

Hello Don,
Thank you for the feedback on your stay at the Westin Riverwalk.
It's wonderful to hear that you enjoyed yourself while on business. We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

This is my second time staying at this hotel. The first time I was impressed with the service and genuine care given to hotel guests. My second stay, did not disappoint. The hotel made every effort to meet and exceed our needs.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello rzbww,
Thanks for the great feedback. I'm glad to hear that you had a nice time at our hotel.
We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

I like the hotel because it is situated on the quiet side of the Riverwalk. The driveway of the hotel is not long enough for cars coming in so it will cause a little bit of a congestion on the right side of the street. The hotel's driveway can accommodate 2 rows of cars though but it gets really busy. The front desk is not that big and the area tends to be congested with people checking in and people waiting for their valet cars. However, they are enough sitting areas at the lobby. There are also verandas facing the riverwalk where you can wait. I like their restaurant downstairs but their buffet is limited. Our room is far from the elevator. There are some twists and turns before we got to our room. The room is nice but the desk takes up a lot of room between the wall and the end of bed. We had a balcony facing the pool and that was great. The pool is a good size and they have a pool bar as well. The staff is friendly, however, it would have been nice if the front desk offered us a map or some info on where to dine or what to do. Being an SPG member is a plus!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank epang65
GBNCM, General Manager at The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Hi Epang65,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at the Westin Riverwalk.

We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Our trip to San Antonio was a very pleasant trip. We stayed at the Westin Riverwalk. All views from the room were very pleasant. One faced Market street and the other the Riverwalk. All the amenities that accompany the hotel was very nice. The pool area, the work out area, and the restaurant. It was walking distance to alot of attractions and tourist sights. I surely would recommend to everyone to consider this hotel. Especially if you are there for a conference. The only recommendation I would have is for the hotel to offer wifi for each room. That was a slight problem.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Hi Janice,
Thank you for the nice comments! I'm glad to hear that you had a pleasant trip.

We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you back soon.

Bill Petrella