I have stayed on the River walk no less than 15 times. This Westin is a very classy hotel located at the end of the walk. It is costly, but I do believe you get what you pay for. Be aware, if you are a diehard Coca Cola person, this is a Pepsi property.
I like the fact this Westin is NOT an atrium hotel. It lessens the noise in your room. Also, even though the property has river access, since located further down from the congestion, it lessens possible noise from the river level.
As nice as this hotel is, if bringing kids, it might not be a great fit. The river walk as an attraction has appeal; the homeless and challenged people in the city changes the atmosphere. Staying on the river level is better than walking on street level.
If you are in search for a hotel with a nice pool, don't stay at any river walk hotel. Consider the Westin La Cantera, or another hill country themed resort. I will post a picture of the pool at this Westin.
The exercise facility has nice equipment. It is not too large of a place so plan on waiting and sharing when crowded.
The staff was professional and courteous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the world famous Riverwalk in San Antonio, The Westin Riverwalk is in the perfect location to relax and recharge. Expect a warm welcome when you visit our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Westin Hotel San Antonio
- Westin San Antonio
- Westin Riverwalk
- San Antonio Westin
- The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio Texas