I stayed so I could see my son graduate from BMT and I recommend them to any family coming to LackLand. I stayed 2 nights and requested no housekeeping and put the DND sign on my door so I can't evaluate the house keeping. I did stop the housekeeper outside my room for more coffee and she was very pleasant. The front desk was very nice and helpful. They helped me with my late cab and recharged my camera batteries since I forgot mine. I spent most of my time on Base but I did walk to the gas station so I could stock my "fridge" with drinks and some snacks and also walked to the Denny's for dinner. The highways are very confusing and under construction so I really recommend using a cab instead of a rental car. Due to the high humidy the door didn't shut completely automatically so give it a pull or push when you come and go to make sure it's closed all the way. The base is around the corner so I was on base where I needed to be in 10 min. (a 10$ cab ride including tip) my first night ( Thurs) was $58. and the second (Friday) was $61. so you cant beat the price. It saved me money to use with my son and location saved me time also. I didn't use the pool or laundry area so I can't comment but I enjoyed my stay and felt safe which meant alot since I was a women traveling alone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn San Antonio Lackland, TX is a pet friendly, family friendly hotel next to Lackland Air Force Base (AFB). The hotel is also close to the Alamo, the Alamodome, the River Walk, the Tower of the Americas, Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center and Hemis Fair Park. Kelly Air Force Base (AFB), Wolff Stadium, St. Mary's University and Our Lady of the Lake University are all within 15 minutes. Red Roof San Antonio Lackland features non-smoking rooms, free continental breakfast, free High Speed Wireless Internet access throughout the building, an outdoor pool, a fitness center on-site, and a coin laundry facility. All rooms feature a microwave & refrigerator, iron & ironing board and in-room coffee. Enjoy our complimentary coffeehouse-style coffee and tea in the lobby. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Red Roof Inn, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Roof Inn San Antonio - Lackland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Lackland Hotel San Antonio
- Lackland Red Roof Inn
- San Antonio Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof Inn San Antonio - Lackland Texas