“to much kids malting noise”

Fiesta Inn & Suites
Ranked #322 of 355 Hotels in San Antonio
“to much kids malting noise”
Reviewed 16 April 2012

everything is great but I work over night n I sleep at day but it difacult when the hotel manager allows all these children to run up n down the stairs screaming one kid even broken a windshield on a car from tbroughin rocks they Ned to get it under control cause no hard worker wants to stay on a motel who allows kids to run wild Arlington it property

• Stayed April 2012
2 Thank pinkskys

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 7 March 2012

This hotel has completely done a 360 compared to the old Travelodge at this location. The new management has not only changed the atmosphere completely, but continues to make upgrades to the hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great stay close to all of the main attractions in San Antonio.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Vernon W
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 26 January 2012

DESPITE OUR BETTER JUDGEMENT, we decided to give it the benefit of the doubt since they advertise as being under new management. We were required to pay the FULL amount for the entire length of our stay UP FRONT before we would be given a key. After seeing the UNKEPT AND UNREPAIRED exterior & the lobby, we decided to commit to only one night, instead of our intended four nights, which more than DOUBLED the nightly rate. As we walked to our assigned room, you could see other rooms which had broken windows and hanging drapery rods, etc. A musty, mildew smell hit us as soon as we opened the door. The bed was clearly sunken and stained, as well as the carpet and floor tiles. The tub, toilet, sink, stove and refrigerator were even WORSE! We did not even put our stuff down FOR FEAR OF WHAT WE MIGHT TAKE WITH US, but instead contacted a friend who was able to find us another hotel. After being in this PIT less than 20 minutes, we immediately went back to the front desk and requested a refund.....we were told they do NOT refund ANY money after TEN minutes! Sound a little shady? Although Nicole at the desk was friendly enough on the phone, she clearly had an "I-don't-give-a-[--] attitude" in person. STAY AWAY AND TELL EVERYONE YOU CARE ABOUT TO STAY AWAY! I cannot see how this place has remained open and passed health department inspections. This hotel can barely be considered a hotel, and to charge money for a dump like this is disgusting and unethical! NICOLE - YOU SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED AND ASHAMED TO BE ASSOCIATED TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH A FILTHY AND DESPICABLE HOLE!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
5 Thank Lisa G

Travellers are raving about these San Antonio hotels

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 22 January 2012

We booked this "roach motel" while we were still in WV because we were relocating (Army) to San Antonio and had not yet obtained housing. The pictures were nice and simple, nothing fancy. We didn't have a whole lot of choices because we are a family of 7. This did meet that need. The "suite" was a small living room with older, mismatched furniture. The barstools were missing, we had to ask for them and didn't get them for 4 days. The kitchen area had ripped, peeling floor tile, the bar area was apparently used as a cutting board. There were small black ants in one of the bathrooms and cockroaches would appear occassionally. There are two small bedrooms and bathrooms. The beds were hard, barely any cushion and the sheets were dingy at best. One bathroom sink had an old corroded, cracked faucet that we brought to the front desks attention, it took about 2 days for this to be replaced. The ceiling fan in one room was so dirty I HAD to clean it myself. There was supposed to be once weekly housekeeping....that never happened. We cleaned ourselves. We asked at the front desk if we had any mail and they told us they had been trying to call. Come to find out the phone for the room was in a kitchen cabinet and didn't work properly. They never replaced it. We were put in the farthest building in the back, I guess you get forgotten there. The outside was always dirty, cigarette butts and trash everywhere. None of the other guests cleaned up after their dogs so the stench of dog feces was always present. Several kids always played in the parking lots, some very young and unaccompanied by adults. Just downright trashy. We would never stay there again!!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank thenewhalfofme
Albany, Texas
Reviewed 16 January 2012

Wow, the staff was so attentive and fast! Whenever I needed anything the front desk must have had the staff on speed dial all of the time. There was about 2 different times I needed extra towels and within 2 minutes of calling the front desk there was someone knocking on my door with fresh towels. It was to the point where I almost wanted to time how fast they would deliver service. Thanks for being so attentive and I can honestly say, very few hotels provide the fast service you guys do.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank louetta B
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 5 January 2012

This hotel has provided overall good service each time we've stayed here (3rd time). As we all know San Antonio has a wide range of attractions and places to stay, but I'm always looking for that hotel that isn't going to break my bank, but provide a comfortable stay at the same time. Whenever I ran low on towels or needed to find a good Italian restaurant, the receptionist knew the ins and outs of the city. I just wanted to show my appreciation for making this a good stay and come this time next year, I'll definitely be back.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank marcy m
Laredo, Texas
Reviewed 19 December 2011

This was a comfortable and overall good stay. I travel a lot for business and am always looking for three things when looking for a hotel. First the location, which in this case they're located close to the airport and The River Walk. Second, is the rate in which I do get reimbursed, but at the same time I try not to pick the fanciest, most expensive hotel out there. Third, is how the guest service is. I've seen a mixed variation of reviews about Fiesta Inn, but I can safely say I would recommend this hotel to frequent travelers. They live up to the Fiesta Inn reputation and I will stay here again the next time I'm around the area. Thanks!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business