I found a good deal for this hotel online and bought a night on a whim.
This is a really nice, boutique hotel, a few blocks from the ferry in Friday Harbor. The staff were pleasant, our room had an amazing view, a gas fire-place, and a jacuzzi tub. The bed was comfy, and the amenities were good (they have baskets of board games that you can take to your room in the hallway). Our reservation came with a complementary breakfast buffet downstairs, which was excellent as well.
The restaurant (The Bluffs) absolutely made the trip. The wine selection was very nice. Our server was very helpful. I'm not a huge fan of restaurants where they plate everything to look like it's the Leaning Tower of Pisa, but the quality of the food and the cooking was OUT-STANDING.
Order the pork chop. (You'll thank me later.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friday Harbor House perfectly complements the charm and serenity of the San Juan Islands and delightful shops and restaurants of the town. Upon entering our lobby, a friendly smile greets you. Your room features a cozy and romantic, Zen-like atmosphere with a picture window, a fireplace and an oversized, jetted tub-for-two that is the perfect way to wind down at the end of your day. Enjoy locally-sourced cuisine inspired by the Islands at the Friday Harbor House restaurant, all while admiring panoramic views of the San Juan Channel, ferry landing and marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Friday Harbor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Friday Harbor House Hotel Friday Harbor
- Friday Harbor Hotel
- Friday Harbor House San Juan Island, San Juan Islands