This is our 10th time staying at FHH. We've been coming to the island for years to celebrate our anniversaries. The room (#31) was perfect! Top corner suite away from the noisier opposite corner. The weather wasn't the best - but the room is so comfortable with everything you need there's no reason to leave! Well, maybe to eat and of course, walk around the darling town of Friday Harbor. BTW - highly recommend Market Chef for lunch (closed on Sunday) and Coho's for dinner, We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friday Harbor House perfectly complements the charm and serenity of the San Juan Islands and delightful shops and restaurants of the town. Upon entering our lobby, a friendly smile greets you. Your room features a cozy and romantic, Zen-like atmosphere with a picture window, a fireplace and an oversized, jetted tub-for-two that is the perfect way to wind down at the end of your day. Enjoy locally-sourced cuisine inspired by the Islands at the Friday Harbor House restaurant, all while admiring panoramic views of the San Juan Channel, ferry landing and marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Friday Harbor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Friday Harbor House Hotel Friday Harbor
- Friday Harbor Hotel
- Friday Harbor House San Juan Island, San Juan Islands