This hotel was on a bluff over looking Friday Harbor. It was very nice and the staff was accommodating . We had breakfast and dinner at the hotel. The food was excellent. Both breakfast and dinner were made from fresh, quality, ingredients. We had a ground floor room that opened onto the outdoor patio of the restaurant. Not very private. The in-room Jacuzzi tub was fantastic after a long day's bike ride. If I had not been part of a bike tour I probably would not have chosen this place since it was pretty pricy for what it was. I guess that is to be expected at the height of tourist season. Probably one of the nicest hotels in the town of Friday Harbor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Friday Harbor House perfectly complements the charm and serenity of the San Juan Islands and delightful shops and restaurants of the town. Upon entering our lobby, a friendly smile greets you. Your room features a cozy and romantic, Zen-like atmosphere with a picture window, a fireplace and an oversized, jetted tub-for-two that is the perfect way to wind down at the end of your day. Enjoy locally-sourced cuisine inspired by the Islands at the Friday Harbor House restaurant, all while admiring panoramic views of the San Juan Channel, ferry landing and marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Friday Harbor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Friday Harbor House Hotel Friday Harbor
- Friday Harbor Hotel
- Friday Harbor House San Juan Island, San Juan Islands