It was advertised it won't effect you wallet, and that's true, but you can hear everything, can't sleep. We stayed one night, not a big deal, more nights? No way. It is what it is. The price for the location on Friday Harbor is very good, and we are not picky about the hotels, but the noise is too laud.
Coffee in the morning is a joke, if I was an owner, would not even offer that kind of drip coffee. If you can't offer a real coffee don't offer anything.
Also, needs a better ventilation.
Would recommend only for one night if you have no money or a choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spend a night...Not a fortune! It's really simple: Smaller Rooms = Smaller Rates. At The Orca Inn, we are proud to offer the smallest rooms in the state of Washington! Which means we have the lowest hotel room rates on San Juan Island. (Of course, for just a few dollars more, we have larger King and Double Queen rooms). With the money you save, you can spend more on amazing whale watching tours, incredible kayak trips, and other island adventures that you will remember for a lifetime. As Mr. Carson once said, "The business of life is the acquisition of memories." And at the Orca Inn, business is good! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Orca Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orca Hotel Friday Harbor
- The Orca Inn Friday Harbor, San Juan Island, San Juan Islands